Holiday thread, apparently :)

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

Honestly, even as a 'holiday' thread I think this should be either in the General Chat section of the forums, or just happening in the general chat thread here. It hasn't really got anything to do with LFCC.

It did initially but has been subverted.  But yes, it can indeed be locked or merged.

13 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It did initially but has been subverted.  But yes, it can indeed be locked or merged.

Noo! We need a private lfcc holiday chat channel. Look how many happy lfcc:er there are here, making eachother smile and drift away to a certain hot summer weekend in July, holiday for many. :wub:

7 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Noo! We need a private lfcc holiday chat channel. Look how many happy lfcc:er there are here, making eachother smile and drift away to a certain hot summer weekend in July, holiday for many. :wub:

Tom Hiddleston is not impressed

Image result for Morose Cumberbatch

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Right now it feels like I need a holiday. But that will have to wait until the end of July. In connection with lfcc I have decided to give myself 10 days to stay and relax, so I am not only coming for the event. A few things are already planned but there will be soft days as well. 

7 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Right now it feels like I need a holiday. But that will have to wait until the end of July. In connection with lfcc I have decided to give myself 10 days to stay and relax, so I am not only coming for the event. A few things are already planned but there will be soft days as well. 

What few things do you have planned so far? :)

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

What few things do you have planned so far? :)

Bath and a day at the spa straight after lfcc. Something tells me I will need it. Then a trip to Warwick Castle. Some time in London itself, need to do abit of shopping. 

• Like 1

Sounds cool! My friends and I have planned something similar, we'll stay for a week in London after LFCC. On our list so far:
- RAF Museum. One of our group is a total aircraft nerd and this year is RAF's 100th anniversary (!)
- Harry Potter Studio Tour.
- Bath and Stonehenge.
- Going to see Les Miserables.
- The Cauldron - a Potter-themed pub with "potions" (i.e. cocktails) class
- A tour of shooting locations for Sherlock, Roger Rabbit, and more

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

- Harry Potter Studio Tour.

We're planning on doing the studio tour as well! We're doing it on the Monday, so may see you there if you're doing it then too.

9 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

- The Cauldron - a Potter-themed pub with "potions" (i.e. cocktails) class

May have to look into this one, Mario, hadn't heard of it before! :smile:

53 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Bath and a day at the spa straight after lfcc. Something tells me I will need it. Then a trip to Warwick Castle. Some time in London itself, need to do abit of shopping. 

Sounds great, I'm very jealous!!

• 2 weeks later...

+26 and sunshine, though thunder on the way in. I dont need to travel anywhere. The weather institute here predicts this summer might be the warmest since the 1940’s. Personally I hope for 15-20 and rain during lfcc.