Thoughts for next year

Okay. The bunny pictures. No, no Playboy Bunny.

The big Ben Bunny.

Those of you who know Farscape might remember Harvey? When Ben was announced for the first UK show a discussion came up on here saying someone had to go in Ben's line in a bunny costume, or at least Bunny ears.

A lovely friend of mine decided to send me two sets of bunny ears along with a note "I dare you. I double dog dare you."

Well.

So me and someone else who shall remain nameless unless she chooses to identify herself went in Ben's autograph line. With Bunny ears.

As his signing line was crazy there were no photos at the table, and I had to prove I had taken the dare after all. So I marched in Ben's photo line. With bunny ears. And asked him if he would mind if we'd wear those for the photo. 

I swear the whole room laughed when they saw what I had. Ben mumbled something like "why do I have to play with everything?" and put his arm around me for a normal photo. Okay, I guess that's the nice method of saying "no crazy woman, go away." No, he grabbed the ears, put them on and said: "But you're wearing them too." No, I will just stand there and die if I may. Of course I put them on, that was the reason for the dare.

So... that's the story of the bunny ears photos.

Ben kept fooling around with those things and Malcolm was just snapping away. In the end Malcolm said "and one for the Christmas album." By that point I was pretty much dead and had no idea what on earth that could possibly have meant. It meant the portrait, which the nice crew hid for me under the table because they were worried someone else might grab it. Cue almost spontaneous combustion on my part when I picked up that stack of photos.

bunny4_kl.JPG

bunny5_kl.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

This has gone off topic, so there is only one race and that is called human race and we are all part of it. Oh and Queen Sindel can we please lock this topic, what if someone changes the subject in the other topics

Edited by CrazyHorses