General Chat

19 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who @Raylenth I paid £90 for it when I bought it a couple of years ago but I know in most cases you would pay double that now so I’m glad I got it when I did! 

Aww thanks yeah the Twelfth ones are my favourite but they are all my babies really :wub2:

And more!  The page I looked at it was more than that though I appreciate listed value doesn't always translate to actual value as people often list stuff for far more than people will actually pay for it. 

10 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth Yeah I know that site I’m a member on there so I can keep track of my collections value but I take all values on there with a pinch of salt because it’s based only on eBay sales and it’s dollars too :laugh:

I'll give you £6.50 for it.

Don' know whether it' been discussed but it' my first year attending LFCC and just wondering what photo set/prop shoots we can expect this year and what they've had in the previous few years if any of you regular attendees could help. Believe I saw the big bang theory set advertised there last year ? I know some Cons of late have photo opportunities sat on the iron throne and guessing with the GOT guests this year that'll probably be there which I'm happy about as forgot to get a photo with it when I was in Manchester last year

11 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

Don' know whether it' been discussed but it' my first year attending LFCC and just wondering what photo set/prop shoots we can expect this year and what they've had in the previous few years if any of you regular attendees could help. Believe I saw the big bang theory set advertised there last year ? I know some Cons of late have photo opportunities sat on the iron throne and guessing with the GOT guests this year that'll probably be there which I'm happy about as forgot to get a photo with it when I was in Manchester last year

Well, there's prop shoots with the Doctors with the exterior of the TARDIS (with Chris Eccleston) and the interior of the TARDIS (with the other Doctors) so we can assume these will be available without the actors as well for the usual price of £5 per person. There's also the General Lee with the Dukes so this may be the same. Think that's all that's been announced so far IIRC but more may be announced closer to LFCC, Ben. :smile:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BenUK1989 said:

Also you can have a scroll through the photo library of previous events if you want to have a look and see what there has been before

https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery-collection/London-Film-and-Comic-Con/C00000gjerJdm86I

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheBlueSpirit said:

I feel a big guest announcement coming this week. I dont know why I just have a feeling :lol:

Ooo, careful with the word "big". People disagree with the word big. Same goes with "huge", "massive" and "legendary". :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, wjbleming said:

Ooo, careful with the word "big". People disagree with the word big. Same goes with "huge", "massive" and "legendary". :lol:

I liked the way they did last time...poof! There they were. Surprise! ^_^

• Like 1

@Chris1970 I forgot to tell you at the weekend I used my name card, Pearl really liked it, David was confused by it because he thought because I’d put my surname on the card that I wanted him to write my surname, I said no I just put my surname on for the hell of it and he said that’s ok because it’s a bit too formal for me to write both names so I’ve had a 50/50 response to it so far :P

@Nerd Who I forgot to tell you at the weekend as well, my sister went to get Pearl Mackie’s autograph and because her photograph was that Pyrmaid at the End Of the World one with Pearl, Peter and Matt on it, Pearl said to my sister that she was going to write and draw all over Peter’s body and face for a laugh until my sister said that she was getting the same photo signed by Peter in July so she decided against it. In July though she’s going to tell Peter that Pearl wanted to doodle all over him to see what he says, he will probably get revenge and scribble all over her! :laugh:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 I forgot to tell you at the weekend I used my name card, Pearl really liked it, David was confused by it because he thought because I’d put my surname on the card that I wanted him to write my surname, I said no I just put my surname on for the hell of it and he said that’s ok because it’s a bit too formal for me to write both names so I’ve had a 50/50 response to it so far :P

Well, you got to chat with David. If you just put your first name it would have been short but sweet. I always get to explain my surname because it is not common. I have never been asked if I wanted both. ^_^

6 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 Yeah name cards are definitely a good tactic if you want to talk to a guest longer haha. Thanks for the idea anyway the crew at the guest tables thought it was cool :D

Great to hear! I have only had positive reactions to mine so I will not change the concept. ^_^