General Chat

17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

No one knows, 'cause I keep it really secret.  I don't like discussing who I stalk admire

Image result for cumberbatch gif

You know, there's quite the resemblance to...

giphy.gif

(Last one, QS, sorry! [At least, I intend it to be the last. lol :smile:])

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@wjbleming Yeah I can see where you’re coming from with that!

I’ve always thought Matt Smith and Eddie Redmayne are really similar but that’s probably just me :P

Well, Eddie’s costume as Newt in Fantastic Beasts is very Doctor-y, he looks like he stole all his clothes from the Eleventh Doctor, from his boots up to his bow tie :P

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Well, Eddie’s costume as Newt in Fantastic Beasts is very Doctor-y, he looks like he stole all his clothes from the Eleventh Doctor, from his boots up to his bow tie :P

Supposed to represent all living, the earth and sky in its colours, What Newt protects. And a Hufflepuff scarf. They had planned a black version but as it is set in the 1920’s it would have been too much gangster. Peacock blue was chosen to his insun trench coat.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Supposed to represent all living, the earth and sky in its colours, What Newt protects. And a Hufflepuff scarf. They had planned a black version but as it is set in the 1920’s it would have been too much gangster. Peacock blue was chosen to his insun trench coat.

Ah, that’s cool to know! :o His outfit looks very cool indeed, and I think it’d be a great cosplay idea too. Love his scarf especially, a nice variation on the classic Hufflepuff colours ;)