New Attendees advice thread

Raylenth

Poster 1 with 48 sigs

P_20180311_131158

Poster 2 with 29 auto's, many are repeats, I had to start a second as the first was full

P_20180311_130903

My Atlantis one with 8

P_20180311_124311

And my screen used Costumes

O'Neill Tshirt

20160521_110057

Carter Tshirt

20160521_110013

Vala Tshirt

20160521_110133

Mitchell Tshirt

20160521_110207

Carter's Native outfit from Emancipation

20171203_210718

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

That's good for the smaller stuff, most of mine wouldn't fit on a scanner.

Once I scanned a plastic action figure box that was signed on the outside... The result wasn’t the best in all honesty :lol::P For posters or large booklets I usually put only the signed portion on the scanner to have a high resolution copy of the autograph itself, along with picture of the whole item as well.

Anyway, your Stargate posters are amazing, I’ve never seen so many autos at the same time! And I thought your Sherlock poster was impressive! :o:D

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Poster 1 with 48 sigs

P_20180311_131158

Poster 2 with 29 auto's, many are repeats, I had to start a second as the first was full

P_20180311_130903

My Atlantis one with 8

P_20180311_124311

And my screen used Costumes

O'Neill Tshirt

20160521_110057

Carter Tshirt

20160521_110013

Vala Tshirt

20160521_110133

Mitchell Tshirt

20160521_110207

Carter's Native outfit from Emancipation

20171203_210718

Wow.....simply ...wow! 

• Like 1

Oh my word! @Raylenth those are AMAZING!! what an incredible collection to have, go you!! Seriously dude thanks for sharing those they are awesome to see! :)

Honestly I love SG1 and was obsessed back in the day, I used to record it off sky one with a trusty vhs tape and get up at 5 the next morning to watch it before school (showing my age here lol) so I'm seriously in awe at these *hearteyes*

10 minutes ago, Broo said:

Oh my word! @Raylenth those are AMAZING!! what an incredible collection to have, go you!! Seriously dude thanks for sharing those they are awesome to see! :)

Honestly I love SG1 and was obsessed back in the day, I used to record it off sky one with a trusty vhs tape and get up at 5 the next morning to watch it before school (showing my age here lol) so I'm seriously in awe at these *hearteyes*

Oh, dear don't start on "showing age" :crying:

26 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Anyway, your Stargate posters are amazing, I’ve never seen so many autos at the same time! And I thought your Sherlock poster was impressive! :o:D

15 minutes ago, Broo said:

Thank you guys, I had been attending Stargate events for many years and have been fortunate to get most of the cast over that time.  I was lucky with the costumes as the company that owned them used to come over with them so I couldn't resist buying them.   

I shall forever be grateful to a certain moderator who got the Vala one signed for me.

Getting up at 5am is very dedicated!  I got up at about 1am once to win the auction for the Emancipation costume but that was about it for early rising!  It is a very good programme as evidenced by how popular RDA still is anytime he comes over.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Thank you guys, I had been attending Stargate events for many years and have been fortunate to get most of the cast over that time.  I was lucky with the costumes as the company that owned them used to come over with them so I couldn't resist buying them.   

I shall forever be grateful to a certain moderator who got the Vala one signed for me.

Getting up at 5am is very dedicated!  I got up at about 1am once to win the auction for the Emancipation costume but that was about it for early rising!  It is a very good programme as evidenced by how popular RDA still is anytime he comes over.

Hat off for a dedicated fan. Great collection. ^_^

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Why would you want to resist?? Excellent purchasing I say! ;)

That's so lovely someone got the signature for you, folks are awesome :)

And yeah it was very clear last year that rda gets a lot of love, makes you happy to see <3

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

So do I, plus the majority of the cast, cos I've only managed to meet RDA and Chris Judge. :lol: 

I've only gotten RDA, Corin Nemec, Chris Judge and Amanda tapping, so I have all the main characters, part from Michael Shanks and Ben browder

I only collect the main characters :P

44 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

The only Stargate I have ever met, I think, was Viveca Lindfors, but that was the movie. Not the series... :huh:

6 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

So do I, plus the majority of the cast, cos I've only managed to meet RDA and Chris Judge. :lol: 

At least Showmasters are quite good at getting them over, in the last year between LFCC and Collectormania I think they have had most of the main cast - Amanda did cancel but they had her for a while!

So there is hope still.

• Like 1