Autographs aquired in 2018

Raylenth

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Strangely enough I got Indira as well last night.  Are you following me around Wrong name?

I also got Edward St Aubyn, David Nicholls and Edward Gerber, the author of the Patrick Melrose novels and the screen writer and director of the upcoming Sky adaption staring Cumbers!

I managed to buy tickets for this online (without having any type of scrolling issues) so I would say it’s you who is following me!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I managed to buy tickets for this online (without having any type of scrolling issues) so I would say it’s you who is following me!

That was Tom Hanks I'll have you know!  I didn't actually mess this one up, just was too slow :lol:

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

And now we know what you look like! Has anyone told you you look a lot like David Bradley? And who is that girl on the right?

I don’t know who that girl is really she just keeps interfering on this forum and posting things, R4 is not amused! :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

I met the wonderful Pearl Mackie and David Bradley today, absolute gems, some of the nicest guests I’ve ever met! I would recommend meeting them to anyone :wub:

Omg you got Pearl to sign your Capaldi Years box set, that’s awesome! :o Great choice for David’s autograph too (I might stole your idea if SM provides a similar picture :P), and what a lovely photo :D

This makes me even more excited to meet the two of them this July :lol: I knew they were amazing guests, and I’m glad you had a great time meeting them. I can’t wait for my turn to meet them both as well!

Just out of curiosity, are you going to meet them again at LFCC and get more autographs? ^_^

• Thanks 1

@Nerd Who Yeah Pearl liked it she said she could tell it was special to me :wub: The picture for David was my favourite but there were like 8 photos to choose from for him so it was really hard to decide! Pearl had about five to choose from I think.

Thanks yeah I enjoyed the photo I wasn’t expecting to get one either because I hadn’t bought a photo shoot but luckily he was doing selfies at his table :D

Aww thanks buddy, I know you are going to enjoy yourself meeting them they are lovely :wub:

I don’t think I’ll end up meeting them in July again, especially because I’ve bought a pre order autograph for Pearl but who knows! :dance:

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who Yeah Pearl liked it she said she could tell it was special to me :wub: The picture for David was my favourite but there were like 8 photos to choose from for him so it was really hard to decide! Pearl had about five to choose from I think.

Thanks yeah I enjoyed the photo I wasn’t expecting to get one either because I hadn’t bought a photo shoot but luckily he was doing selfies at his table :D

I wasn’t planning on getting multi-signed items, but seeing that cool pic with Peter and David together really made me reconsider that. I could buy a second autograph for Peter, Pearl, and David if I find any nice pic of the three of them together at their tables and ask all three to sign it as an addition to the standard single autograph. So thanks for the inspiration :D

I hope David and Pearl will do selfies at LFCC too if they aren’t too busy, although I’ve already booked their photo ops I’d love an additional photo with them while holding their autographs ^_^

• Like 1