Raylenth

Autographs aquired in 2018

It was fun reading about everyone's acquisitions in 2017 so I thought it would be good to have one for this year as well.

The only caveat is obviously don't mention the name of other events if that's were you got them!

Does this Count? Bought this off eBay, It says its Genuine Autograph. Waiting for SM to bring Blakes 7 guests back. 

TEywceV.jpg

Looks genuine to me Spacecadet.

Good photo-Vila looking pensive as usual:D

Just got a book with the late Sir Roger Moore's autograph, 4 Bond actors to go :P

It counts, as it's been signed at the bottom, but won a competition with a band called The Nearly Deads, getting the lyrics for their track My Evil Ways handwritten by the frontwoman with a wee note with it! ^_^

The Nearly Deads prize

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It counts, as it's been signed at the bottom, but won a competition with a band called The Nearly Deads, getting the lyrics for their track My Evil Ways handwritten but the frontwoman with a wee note with it! ^_^

The Nearly Deads prize

And a totally unique piece to boot!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, wjbleming said:

It counts, as it's been signed at the bottom, but won a competition with a band called The Nearly Deads, getting the lyrics for their track My Evil Ways handwritten but the frontwoman with a wee note with it! ^_^

The Nearly Deads prize

It counts because it is handwritten and whilst the definition of an autograph has come to be regarded as someone's signature, the original definition is that anything handwritten is an example of someone's autograph. 

• Like 2

Managed to get this 1st appearance of Miles Morales in Belfast Saturday week ago pre-signed by Brian Michael Bendis. ^_^

BMB autograph comic

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 2

So far this year have managed to get autographs from; Norman Reedus, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Irone Singleton, Robert Kirkman and Jon Bernthal.  All of these are on the 5 inch McFarlane Walking Dead figures... I could have got a few more done but I don't really like the ones which they made based on the comic figures (like their king Ezekiel and Jesus), so waiting for the new series of figures to come out...  Hopefully soon - I'm sure I saw a preview of one for Jesus but couldn't remember when it was coming out!

Posted (edited)

Now also got (on 5 inch McFarlane Walking Dead figures) Michael Rooker, Greg Nicotero, Laurie Holden and Scott Wilson, as well as an official Funko pop signed by Bruce Campbell and a custom pop (as well as a photo) signed by Eugene Clark

Edited by gecko-markus

13 minutes ago, gecko-markus said:

Now also got (on 5 inch McFarlane Walking Dead figures) Michael Rooker, Greg Nicotero, Laurie Holden and Scott Wilson, as well as an official Funko pop signed by Bruce Campbell and a custom pop (as well as a photo) signed by Eugene Clark

Well I've no idea where you were over the weekend.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, natedammit said:

No one does.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, natedammit said:

LOL, lets just say that where ever I may have been, made me appreciate showmasters all the more... lfcc should be thoroughly applauded for their organisation on show days!

• Like 1

I’ve got an autograph from Matt Lucas and James Mackenzie so far this year. The James Mackenzie one I got in person at a convention, the Matt Lucas one I found a signed copy of his new autobiography in a local bookshop.

So far, Jason Pennycooke, Tarinn Callender, and Michael Jibson, who are some of the cast of Hamilton London. A very cold and wet stage door experience (but I'm so going back)

jN9KqOi.jpgMzVZP3X.jpg

Met Brent Spiner and Seth Gilliam and got their autos. Was a little lost for words when I met Mr.Data himself:P.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

So far this year:

Jennifer Saunders, Rhys Ifans, Tom Hiddleston, Eddie Redmayne, Margot Robbie, Jennifer Lawrence, Tom Holland, Ciarin Hinds, Ralph Ineson, Timothée Chamalet, Toby Jones, Carey Mulligan and Domhnall Gleeson.

Edited by minchb
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, minchb said:

So far this year:

Jennifer Saunders, Rhys Ifans, Tom Hiddleston, Eddie Redmayne, Margot Robbie, Jennifer Lawrence, Tom Holland, Ciarin Hinds, Ralph Ineson, Timothée Chamalet, Toby Jones, Carey Mulligan and Domhnall Gleeson.

No idea why I'm surprised but wow, and yay!

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hehe thank you :wub:

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You are the worst grumpy bear ever. I mean that in a loving and kind way.

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

You are the worst grumpy bear ever. I mean that in a loving and kind way.

I am having an issue remaining grumpy and sarcastic.