Any Pokemon Go Plans?

BeardedWonder91

Pokevision, I'll check that out. Thank you.

Christmas at Disney is always beautiful. If you've never been definitely worth it.

One of the best things that happened was my friends were teasing me about playing in the line to meet Minnie Mouse. The Cast Member watching her came over to see what was going on. She laughed and said one of her friends was playing too. Then *Minnie Mouse* heard Pokemon Go, started clapping and came running towards me to give me a hug and start a happy dance. Then I had to show her what I caught. :D

I caught mine next to my building. So residential area. But also some in the city center (near shop and tramway rails), there is a spot somewhere where it shows each time near a square.

This makes a lot of sense!! Thank you :D

I've seen Eevee in the main bus station near my work place, that cemetery I mentioned and in Disneyland they seemed to adore the Frozen singalong for some reason. I sat there guarding lures for over an hour until my friends made it. That was the least place they expected me in. I freaking hate Frozen.

I got enough for one evolution just from that and need three more for a secone one.

• Moderators

I was at Disney in late November last year, very pretty for all the Christmas stuff.

If I believe my 'nearby' there are Eevees alllll over my town, but I haven't seen many. I hatched one from a 10k egg today though and it brought 25 candy with it so I could get with the evolving!

i got loads of pokemon on sunday! it was incredible!

bellsprout
machop (FYI, machop was on the first pokemon card i ever got)
shellder
magikarp

voltorb
dewgong

also keep seeing abra near my house. ive had one but not been able to catch any more yet.

damn this game is addictive!

Pokevision, I'll check that out. Thank you.

Christmas at Disney is always beautiful. If you've never been definitely worth it.

One of the best things that happened was my friends were teasing me about playing in the line to meet Minnie Mouse. The Cast Member watching her came over to see what was going on. She laughed and said one of her friends was playing too. Then *Minnie Mouse* heard Pokemon Go, started clapping and came running towards me to give me a hug and start a happy dance. Then I had to show her what I caught. :D

That's awesome !! I want Stitch to hug me for playing ! XD

HOpe you had a good holiday QS!

You should all do your catching in London in cosplay!

Aw it's an idea but I don't even have enough hair to be Misty ! XD (but I have the shorts, maybe one yellow t-shirt somewhere... but only violet suspenders..)

i got loads of pokemon on sunday! it was incredible!

bellsprout

machop (FYI, machop was on the first pokemon card i ever got)

shellder

magikarp

voltorb

dewgong

also keep seeing abra near my house. ive had one but not been able to catch any more yet.

damn this game is addictive!

Abra will always flee (just as in the old game) if you don't manage to catch him with the first try... I got my first today ^^

It's so funny to see someone so excited about Jynx. She spawns so frequently on my way to work.

I'm just sad that the hospital grounds are so slow. I can't move much anyway. But I was hoping this would at least bring me a Chansey. Instead I have pidgeys and they keep escaping.

I had a Chansey in a 10km egg, but never saw one in the wild ^^'

Jynx is not so often seen where I live... But at London they are literally everywhere !!

Now I wonder what kinds of pokemons I'll see at home since they changed the nests...

YEs the latest update has shifted all the nests back 1 entry in the pokedex - There seems to have been an issue as some nests were spawning dratinis and people were getting some epic Pokemon with the need to work for them.

I don't know QS... I guess it's worth a try ^^

They escape a lot here too, since I am lvl 20... Even those 10CP Rattatas...

The glitch with the pokeball happened to me only once since the launch in France... I've waited a little bit and then restarted the app and I had my Pokemon ^^

But if you didn't reached the point when the Pokemon leaves the map, you could restart your app, see if it had caught it or not and if not, the Pokemon should appear again for you to try to catch again :)

I have to install the new update for iPhone btw... Will do that when I'll be home tomorrow (still had some 7 or 8 hours of car... I will be dead when I finally get to my flat and probably won't have any energy left to go around the city to see which nests changed XD )

Concerning Dratinis, I caught 4 or 5 already. They appear quite often near water at Strasbourg (Petite France with some lures) and alongside the sea shore at Boulogne sur Mer.

So... Up to now, I caught pokemons in 4 different countries (France, England, Belgium and Luxembourg), next week I will add Italy XD

Edited by ChwaerFach