Any Pokemon Go Plans?

BeardedWonder91

Pokemon Go server status

It's been interesting at work - I spend 12hrs at a desk with no net access but lunch hour is fun, walking round a decent spread of 6 Pokestops and a gym at 3am. LFCC is going to be interesting, just hope a Charizard spawns outside just when I join Jeremy's line.

Though if anyone has the capital - Invest in power packs and battery backups for phones... You'll make a mint!!

Edited by Zahariel

My wife has us trekking all over our town looking for 'em.

It makes me laugh people are getting so 'het up' about others playing Pokemon Go; it's no different from pretending your Messi on FIFA or getting upset Joe Bloggs has been kicked off the X-Factor or that Gail Platt has been outed as an alien on Corrie!

Live and let live....

I am now

level 10

caught 40

seen 41

best 2 pokemon so far are Onix that hatched out this afternoon before the server went down did any one else experience that today and also my second best one is Nidoqueen witch was one of my first ones

Not pokemon go related but I was just trying to cool off before bed by hanging out my bedroom window people watching on the high street for a few minutes when what do I see - a youth walking a dog whilst in a fully hooded Pikachu onesie, complete with tail.

• Like 1

Oh yes I am. I was "what spawned there?" and then stopped myself from dropping a very serious F bomb in the middle of like 50 children. :lol: I didn't even think of using razz berries, I got way too excited. I can't wait for those super balls too. Level 10 now, hoping to make 11 today when I did my round.

I haven't even seen a Venomoth yet. :o

I think I was at Calais when it appeared. Somewhere in the city center if I remember well (the little map won't load). And a 251 Dratini showed up at the beach :D my sister even got a Jinx !

Haven't seen an Hypno yet, myself !

We did manage to corner Gyarados, but had to turn around cause we would have been trespassing. Not Area 51 trespassing, but bad enough. On the way back cornered a 477 Parasect, caught it twice, app died both times and it didn't register - third time in it was gone. Needless to say: not happy. :P

It's been dead for over 7 hours in Germany and for at least 2 hours everywhere else in Europe according to some server logs.

US was working relatively well according to my friends until 1.5 hours ago when they had the brilliant idea to release in Canada. Now everything is dead.

I really can't wrap my head around this. Big crash yesterday which definitely can't have been fully fixed and you decide to release the game in 26 or more countries in addition?

It's dead here for one or two hours as well.

Before the big releases I knew that between 7pm and 9pm (GMT+1), I had a lot of crashes, but since they released the game for most of Europe and today Canada, the servers are down in minutes after the announce...

I agree : why adding more countries when the servers are still crashing ? Maybe they have bought servers in these countries ?

And the server of the other Niantic game with geolocation works just fine (but obviously, less players want to connect at the same time).

Just like last time, here we wait because they didn't realized that Pokemon will have so much success ...