Any Pokemon Go Plans?

BeardedWonder91

I saw a Wartortle today, but if that bug on the radar made me lose its track !

saw a Jynx too but same.

But some people put lures near the water in the old town so I went there and caught a bunch of new monsters : Polywag, Machop, Seadra...

Now am

Level 16

Caught 54

Seen 58

Edited by ChwaerFach

A Wartortle got away from me earlier, I was unimpressed!

But thanks to a couple of kindly souls setting up lure modules I got a whole bunch of new ones. One being by the water so in addition to new ones was almost literally tripping over Psyducks!

Level 11, seen 41 caught 39.

Added Staryu, Slowpoke, Magicarp, Hypno, Oddish and Jynx. Got enough Eevee to evolve one and got a Vaporeon.

Am having way too much fun with this, and more importantly getting out and getting some exercise!

I caught one Eevee today, at a stop where I found one a week ago (didn't went ther since), sometimes I have some next to my buildings. But it is often random ... So far I was able to do only one evolution.

I staid near lures 3 times today, but still XD I have water, some sesame-chocolate thingies to eat and sun screen XD

I like walking and see them poping around ^^

Anyway, I keep my lures for the LFCC XD (if they used the portals from ingress, there is some stops around the Olympia ! )

I guess there are spots where you can almost always find them, and sometimes they just pop up anywhere ^^

Anyway, I love this game (even still no official release today as expected for France) !

And I began to watch the first anime again XD

I get at least one Eevee a day pretty much. My town centre (where I work) is pretty good for them and the nature reserve I went to this afternoon had them too.

Had a Voltorb turn up this evening outside my house, mighty kind of him to pop round!

Hey guys, as Pokéstops are based on the location of the portals of Ingress, I guess we should be lucky !

680957Capturedecran20160722a204715.png

I got 3 lures for now, but if I manage to gain 5 levels (well 4 + a little bit of XP), I will have new ones !

SO addicted to this! I spent 7 hours in my local park yesterday catching Pokemon and competing in the gyms. Team Red FTW.

How on earth do you guys get that many Eevees? I barely see any.

The problem I'm having right now :crying:

I need 1 more Eevee, for just 2 more candy to evolve into Vaporeon (naming it Rainer apparently increases the chances of it evolving into that one?) and there are none anywhere! Does anyone know where the best location would be to catch them, e.g. rural or urban areas? by houses or parks? :geek: Thanks!

I caught mine next to my building. So residential area. But also some in the city center (near shop and tramway rails), there is a spot somewhere where it shows each time near a square.

This makes a lot of sense!! Thank you :D

• Moderators

After barely finding any Eevee for days... I got 5 today. (admittedly I spent about 3 hours this afternoon hanging around a double-lure)

...I just counted and in total I caught 89 pokemon today. With 3 new types in there.

Woaw ! Lucky you !

I will soon go out for my walk...! now the temperature outside is much more cooler than the last days, and clouds will protect my skin XD

And I just looked at the pokevision realtime map for pokemons and they said there is some Charmander, Cubone and Ponytas at the Holland Park next to the Olympia. With a bunch of Pokéstops. Next week-end will be awesome !

By the way, I hope nobody was in those events at München yesterday afternoon... ><

Edited by ChwaerFach

Guys, do any of you is planning to go hunt around Olympia after opened hours of the LFCC ?

I saw that Hyde Park and Holland Park are quite great to catch some Pokemons :smile:

(some Charmanders and stuff I don't get much here)

So if you want/could, we could meet up somewhat around 6 or 6:15pm and go catch'em all ! :clap: (I will go with my sister anyway - been a week or so I told her what kind of Pokemons spawn there and just today she said to me "OMG CHARMANDERS IN THE HOLLAND PARK" :lol::rolleyes: )

Sounds like a good plan to me. Hyde Park is suppoded to be pretty good from what I hear.

Disney Paris was a freaking dream. So many water Pokemon. I am half on my way to the Garados now, before I only saw one Margikarp ever. A 413 Eevee. Incredible stuff.

• Moderators

I hadn't seen any magikarp except in London until the last 2 days when I caught 3 in my hometown! (Actually seen a lot more variety in general in my town in the last couple days)

Sounds like a good plan to me. Hyde Park is suppoded to be pretty good from what I hear.

Disney Paris was a freaking dream. So many water Pokemon. I am half on my way to the Garados now, before I only saw one Margikarp ever. A 413 Eevee. Incredible stuff.

Yep ! I don't know if you know the website pokevision, but it is useful with that glitch on the "paws" because it shows you where the pokemon is.

Aw ! I really need to go at Disney so ! (maybe I could speak about it at my parents, since there is reductions on prices with advance booking till the end of August... maybe christmas there ?)

I need a lot more Magikarps xD And I love water Pokemon !

Just saw Squirtles too at Holland Park ! I evolved one of mine today ! :D

I need more Dratinis too !