Any Pokemon Go Plans?

BeardedWonder91

Took a gym this morning, put a Pokemon in 3 gyms too :)

Caught a Squirtle on my way back.

Walked 4km, but the weather is becoming really hot now...

Yeah, the weather is a bit of an issue. I did a short morning round too - nothing too spectacular though - but I think I will skip my lunch break walk. Yesterday almost killed me and it's supposed to be way worse today.

You're pretty close to me actually. I'm about 2 hours away from Strasbourg. Less if my boyfriend drives. :lol:

Yeah, even at 8-9am this morning, it was becoming hot under the sun (but good in the shadows)

I wanted to go to an other park this afternoon because somebody spotted Ivysaur but I will do it tomorrow morning I guess (I am not so much eager to walk around at night).

Really ?

If you come here sometimes, tell me, we will hunt some monsters together :smile::lol:

Yeah, even at 8-9am this morning, it was becoming hot under the sun (but good in the shadows)

I wanted to go to an other park this afternoon because somebody spotted Ivysaur but I will do it tomorrow morning I guess (I am not so much eager to walk around at night).

Really ?

If you come here sometimes, tell me, we will hunt some monsters together :smile::lol:

Funny enough we are going by car to Paris Disney first Weekend in August. I'll check with boyfriend about a little detour to Strasbourg. He really wants an Ivysaur. :lol:

went with my dad to his hospital appointment today: at the hospital i bagged a horsea and a seel.

and when we went past the riverside park there was a frigging dragonite there!!!!! i couldnt find it but it said it was close!

Great !

I hope your dad is well :)

Really ?

Funny enough we are going by car to Paris Disney first Weekend in August. I'll check with boyfriend about a little detour to Strasbourg. He really wants an Ivysaur. :lol:

Aw, if you speak about the week-end of 6th/7th, I won't be here. I will be on a plane for Italy (hope I'll find a lot of new Pokemons there, since I will live next to a volcano for 3 weeks).

But if you want it, it was seen in the Parc de l'Orangerie (some people say they also saw Mewtwo there).

The Pokecrew map is not totally well filled at Strasbourg, but it is a beginning :)

went with my dad to his hospital appointment today: at the hospital i bagged a horsea and a seel.

and when we went past the riverside park there was a frigging dragonite there!!!!! i couldnt find it but it said it was close!

Great !

Really ?

Aw, if you speak about the week-end of 6th/7th, I won't be here. I will be on a plane for Italy (hope I'll find a lot of new Pokemons there, since I will live next to a volcano for 3 weeks).

But if you want it, it was seen in the Parc de l'Orangerie (some people say they also saw Mewtwo there).

The Pokecrew map is not totally well filled at Strasbourg, but it is a beginning :)

Yes, that's the date. Too bad. :( I'll let you know when we're in the area again. Parc de l'Orangerie, check. And I am sure you'll find lots of cool ones near a volcano. That's a Location you don't get every day.

Supernatural has to do an episode on this next year. Kids believing in it so much they are bringing the the characters to life, ends with the brothers running round hurling holy pokeballs at monsters

You are giving me mental Images no one should be given. *thinks of starting to sing "let it go" to get demons out of head*

Great !

Really ?

Yes, that's the date. Too bad. :( I'll let you know when we're in the area again. Parc de l'Orangerie, check. And I am sure you'll find lots of cool ones near a volcano. That's a Location you don't get every day.

Hope you'll enjoy your week-end ! I need to go there one day (26 and never put a foot at Mickey's). From September to ... well actually all the year except holidays or special stuff, I am at Strasbourg ^^

I'll go to the park tomorrow morning, letting you know I saw it, I hope the volcano will be a win too !

Supernatural has to do an episode on this next year. Kids believing in it so much they are bringing the the characters to life, ends with the brothers running round hurling holy pokeballs at monsters

You are giving me mental Images no one should be given. *thinks of starting to sing "let it go" to get demons out of head*

The look on Dean's face when he has to say "Pikachu, I choose you!" Sam would be well into it I reckon, he would catch all the cool Pokemons and all Dean would get would be Pidgeys...

3 new additions i caught a Metapod Venonat and a Staryu today on my nearby list i have seen today a Mr Mine, Gloom. Chansey, Female Nidorina, Jigglypuff, Growlithe, Poliwhirl, Scyther, Lapras, Dewgong Pidgeot and Diglett all of them on my nearby list and none of them turned up

Edited by Starbug

• Moderators

Got a few new ones on my walk today, including Rhyhorn and Growlithe. Missed out on a polywhirl and a clefairy at a lure because I couldn't log in (but the people around me got them!)

That was my Problem last night too. Some People put out lures all along a shaded walkway near a river. Pretty much any water pokemon you could think of spawned. And then every time - sole exception being a tiny Goldeen (12) - I threw a pokeball and the *censored* ball froze. After losing 17 I gave up. Three tries at a Polywhirl alone. Was way too frustrating.

Yeah, I walked maybe 1h and 30 minutes and someone put a lure on a stop so I went there before my groceries stop. Met a few trainers, it was great.

Water types are not seen too often here, but they are not rare either :)

Caught a Seal too, few days ago ^^

My eggs were just a Ratttata and a Caterpie... :thumbdown:

Good hunt everybody (well, people from where it's not like an oven outside, at least) :smile:

got a jigglypuff today when i went to a nearby town to get some food for my reptiles

unfortunately, my mobile phone signal where i live is crap, so i can only really bag a few different ones when i go out somewhere.

turns out the reptile shop was closed as well :(

yesterday was a good day for me i hatched out a Charmander with a 5km egg then a couple of seconds later another egg hatched out a Scyther with a 10km egg the ones i caught was another Charmander, Pinser, Jiggylypuff, Kakuna, and Sandshrew,

on my nearby list I saw a Ponyta and a Machop I am now a

Level 12

Caught 50

seen 50

still no sign of Pikachu