Movie posters

This site sells movie posters

http://uk.movieposter.com/

Never ordered off them though.

thank you, but i need to get a poster quicker than 3 weeks as the convention is 20 days away

Ahhh didn't look at their postage...

Amazon do prints I have got a few off here before should get here before the con

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddvd&field-keywords=goldeneye+30x43&rh=n%3A283926%2Ck%3Agoldeneye+30x43

Does anyone know where i can get original goldeneye 27 X 40 poster in excellent condition ? No rips or creases. I brought one from eBay and i received badly damaged

You don't say which poster you are after, with some original designs much harder to find than others: international advance, US advance, international regular, US regular (the 4 main English language one-sheets for the film that measure 27x40 inches) and double or single sided - which can make a huge difference to the price!

You have the UK advance and regular quads as well that measure 30x40 inches, and are arguably the most desired Bond posters as they are 'country of origin' posters, the films being British of course.

GoldenEye is my favourite Bond film, and one of my favourite films ever, and even after 14 off years collecting posters, I only have double-sided versions of the two UK quads and the international regular one-sheet because the other 3 I have had problems finding in this country in the double-sided format, in the condition I want for the price I want. Mine are near-mint/mint but purchased many years ago, all on eBay from sellers whose photos and condition descriptions made me want to buy.

eBay is still your best bet for fairly priced original and for finding a seller who can work with you to get something posted out quickly but you've got to remember we're talking about posters that are 20 years old now, most will not be absolutely mint. They are still out there but unfortunately not always when you want them. The perfect poster could be listed a week after the show. It's just the way it goes with this sort of thing when the film is not the hot release of the month.

Edited by Dent_1

Yeah i know, i have just wasted 2 weeks waiting for a delivery for a new original goldeneye poster from texas and when i received it yesterday it was creased, folded and torn, i'm well upset about it as it was what i was looking for and now i'm looking for a replacement but i am struggling to find another. I'm looking for 27 X 40 or 27 X 39 to go in my frame

I would suggest E-bay, but you've tried that option.

You may be better off looking for a poster and sizing the frame to fit that, rather than the other way around. I say this not least because of the limited time before the show to find, purchase and deliver the poster. Good luck anyway!