Diamond Pass Information

Just to also ask, with the Diamond Passes, these are still numbered and will be ordered by the time they were purchased? Just a touch concerned these will be handed out in number order when collected...as I cannot collect mine before the Saturday.

Hoping and assuming not but if anyone can confirm it would be very appreciated.

Just to also ask, with the Diamond Passes, these are still numbered and will be ordered by the time they were purchased? Just a touch concerned these will be handed out in number order when collected...as I cannot collect mine before the Saturday.

Rest assured, they will be given to people in number order as they were purchased. If you were the first order, you will be pass 1, if you were the 50th you will get pass no 50. It is definitely not whoever gets there to pick them up first.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Rest assured, they will be given to people in number order as they were purchased. If you were the first order, you will be pass 1, if you were the 50th you will get pass no 50. It is definitely not whoever gets there to pick them up first.

Thanks Rayleth, I didn't want to cause even more panic so thanks very much for confirming!

This is only fair, though I'm unsure if it's a good or bad thing for me!

I must admit i am a little worried. I don't want to come all the way into London to pick up my Diamond pass on Friday when i'm only going on Saturday but i'm not keen on queuing for hours on Saturday to get in to then have to queue for a while longer to collect my diamond pass on the day either. :no:

I must admit i am a little worried. I don't want to come all the way into London to pick up my Diamond pass on Friday when i'm only going on Saturday but i'm not keen on queuing for hours on Saturday to get in to then have to queue for a while longer to collect my diamond pass on the day either. :no:

Like you I'm only going Saturday but landing in London on the Friday.

If I can collect my passes Friday then that's what I'll do but I'm not going to pay for a Friday entry ticket just to do that. We are still waiting for confirmation from SM regarding this.

• Like 1