Attendee's Attire

Baby doll from suckerpunch...? Was that last year? I am gutted I didn't see you about! Great character

It was, but not LFCC. It was at CMK. As much as I enjoyed cosplaying her, though, I'm looking forward to a cosplay that doesn't require heavy false eyelashes and uncomfortable wigs. :)

picture!!

Am sure it doesn't :) I liked your half finished pic... good to see not only a female doctor cosplay, but one where you are putting your own flare on it, rather than just wearing the outfit exactly as it is on TV. It's fans experimenting with what we love that keeps these events going

well i wanted to have something cool, but i am not really sure now. I may do skirt, but then the suspenders are lifting it up a bit so i will end up pulling the skirt down every now and then
I really wish I could give better advice... but as a male, skirt advice is beyond me I'm afraid!

Oh and I also agree on the picture request :)

Edited by smithy270492

Baby doll from suckerpunch...? Was that last year? I am gutted I didn't see you about! Great character

It was, but not LFCC. It was at CMK. As much as I enjoyed cosplaying her, though, I'm looking forward to a cosplay that doesn't require heavy false eyelashes and uncomfortable wigs. :)

picture!!

Am sure it doesn't :) I liked your half finished pic... good to see not only a female doctor cosplay, but one where you are putting your own flare on it, rather than just wearing the outfit exactly as it is on TV. It's fans experimenting with what we love that keeps these events going

well i wanted to have something cool, but i am not really sure now. I may do skirt, but then the suspenders are lifting it up a bit so i will end up pulling the skirt down every now and then
I really wish I could give better advice... but as a male, skirt advice is beyond me I'm afraid!

Oh and I also agree on the picture request :)

Suspenders are the bane of my life! I'm wearing them for this year's cosplay and they're a right pain. Honestly though, people who go for really hot cosplays (temperature ;) ) have my full respect.

Ah, picture time...

tumblr_npwpbt1y5r1rnkrqpo8_500.jpg

tumblr_o60061syLb1rnkrqpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nyr6zvGd4x1rnkrqpo1_500.jpg

Special appearances by Costas Mandylor, Babydoll herself, and props from The Riddler...

• Like 2

Excuse me, ut you looked amazing! You have amazing body so really....

Suspenders for me are quite horrible because i have huge chest lol so it looks weird

i have no idea if this going to inspire or help.... but matt smith's doctor didnt always wear suspenders? he wore waistcoats sometimes

Suspenders for me are quite horrible because i have huge chest lol so it looks weird

... damn lol. i think we can say you pulled that look off Faerie Tanith lol

I can honestly say that you all look finer than a potato that's won first prize at 'lovely potato' competition :whistling:

Great cosplay Tanith!

Also, is your name from Skullduggery?

Awwwwww you guys :blush: now I'm a blushy potato!

dogsoldierspoon, yes and no! It's from one of my original characters (I write a lot), but she was named after Tanith Low from Skulduggery Pleasant. :)

• Like 1

nice cosplay outfit :)

... damn lol. i think we can say you pulled that look off Faerie Tanith lol

I can honestly say that you all look finer than a potato that's won first prize at 'lovely potato' competition :whistling:

Great cosplay Tanith!

Also, is your name from Skullduggery?

Awwwwww you guys :blush: now I'm a blushy potato!

dogsoldierspoon, yes and no! It's from one of my original characters (I write a lot), but she was named after Tanith Low from Skulduggery Pleasant. :)

what sort of things do you write? :)

I do look like a potato. Maybe I should cosplay Strax from Doctor Who? http://doctorwhowatch.com/files/2015/05/maxresdefault11.jpg

Bad Rory, no putting ourselves down on here OK! We are all fantastic lovely people, and I can honestly say that whatever you think of your looks I'd rather know someone like you than many of the fake 'perfect' people I meet in my life. In real life I look like a sack of potatoes that's dressing down for the evening but I'd rather be true and honest however I look, at least when people meet me it's the real me.

Now. Pep talk over people!

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

I do look like a potato. Maybe I should cosplay Strax from Doctor Who? http://doctorwhowatch.com/files/2015/05/maxresdefault11.jpg

Bad Rory, no putting ourselves down on here OK! We are all fantastic lovely people, and I can honestly say that whatever you think of your looks I'd rather know someone like you than many of the fake 'perfect' people I meet in my life. In real life I look like a sack of potatoes that's dressing down for the evening but I'd rather be true and honest however I look, at least when people meet me it's the rel me.

awww

well to be honest I am in a dark place right now. But it is not the topic to start here.

Speaking of potatoes... I had hash browns today

• Like 1

I remember seeing you in the queue for the Alexandra Dowling photo shoot (in the brief moment I took my eyes off her). Shame we weren't friends back then - you could have had the privilege of saying hello to me!

Bad Rory, no putting ourselves down on here OK! We are all fantastic lovely people, and I can honestly say that whatever you think of your looks I'd rather know someone like you than many of the fake 'perfect' people I meet in my life. In real life I look like a sack of potatoes that's dressing down for the evening but I'd rather be true and honest however I look, at least when people meet me it's the rel me.

awww

well to be honest I am in a dark place right now. But it is not the topic to start here.

Stay strong Rory.

I remember seeing you in the queue for the Alexandra Dowling photo shoot (in the brief moment I took my eyes off her). Shame we weren't friends back then - you could have had the privilege of saying hello to me!

Likewise! I have significantly increased in potato fame level since then. I'm at least a level 3 these days.

ok i have to ask... most of you have phrases above your pictures like "saw fan girl" and "stormageddon dark lady of the potatoes".... and im stuck with "continuity"? mine seems to randomly change what it says... how do i change it to something a little cooler?

ok i have to ask... most of you have phrases above your pictures like "saw fan girl" and "stormageddon dark lady of the potatoes".... and im stuck with "continuity"? mine seems to randomly change what it says... how do i change it to something a little cooler?

Your's will change depending on how many posts you have. The custom ones are done by the mods. Mine was not my choice!

• Like 1

well I should've been Stormageddon Dark Lady of All, but someone decided to put "potatoes" there :D

awww

Stay strong Rory.

I always do :) Everything gets better at the end. So we will see

Your's will change depending on how many posts you have. The custom ones are done by the mods. Mine was not my choice!

i can see they can be kind and cruel with the phrases... what did you do to upset them? :P