Movie Posters

Two good friends of mine used to work in a major cinema and let me have so many posters. Gutted when they left as I also got feet tickets :clap:

But, until I sold the entire collecgtion a few years ago, I had north of 200 different film posters. One of my best ones was an original Spider-Man poster that featured the twin towers seemingly on fire in the eye of Spider-Man. When 9/11 happened the poster was withdrawn and these became gold dust.

My problem is that I want posters that are no longer- or have never been available. The only choice for me is to search internet for high quality pictures (always trying to get official promos) and then send the image file to a photo service such as Smartphoto that produces also posters in various sizes. Not too expensive either and the poster is printed on a thick photo paper.

www.moviegoods.com but I don't know what's happened to them now. Maybe they changed their name? Its been ages since I ordered something.

Great selection. They do repros of every poster that a movie ever had AFAIK. They're my go-to supplier after eBay.

Edited by nicky