Make new friends

New girl here! Not sure what's going on... but all this potato talk is making me very very hungry

I'm not sure anyone knows what's going on in this thread anymore!

This is essentially a ball pool.

No one knows what's happening. We just all dive in and hope for the best.

They have extremely good baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese filling at one of my favorite food places in Disneyland.

And thank you guys, now I got a food craving.

Oh dear! I was planning to fit in to my brie bella diva outfit before con 😂

They have extremely good baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese filling at one of my favorite food places in Disneyland.

Oh dear! I was planning to fit in to my brie bella diva outfit before con 😂

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of potatoes nor their relevance to this thread...

Oh dear! I was planning to fit in to my brie bella diva outfit before con

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of potatoes nor their relevance to this thread...

What about me? I am the lady of all potatoes lol

I'm actually very temped to bring a few dozen potatoes with me to the event and leave them in random places for people to find.

The great ones always leave their mark.

I might even attach little post-it notes saying "Tanith woz ere".

• Like 1

I'm actually very temped to bring a few dozen potatoes with me to the event and leave them in random places for people to find.

We could all play 'The Travelling Lemon' http://cabin-pressure.wikia.com/wiki/The_Travelling_Lemon or in this case 'The Travelling Potato'. Given the size of the venue we will be entertained for hours!

"'Scuse me Mads, do you mind holding this potato until someone comes and claims it. You'll know it's the right person to give it to as they will shake your hand and say 'I have come on a mission from the Potato King to retrieve his lost brother' Thank you......Why yes Mr Security Officer, I can come with you, where are we going....."

We could all play 'The Travelling Lemon' http://cabin-pressure.wikia.com/wiki/The_Travelling_Lemon or in this case 'The Travelling Potato'. Given the size of the venue we will be entertained for hours!

"'Scuse me Mads, do you mind holding this potato until someone comes and claims it. You'll know it's the right person to give it to as they will shake your hand and say 'I have come on a mission from the Potato King to retrieve his lost brother' Thank you......Why yes Mr Security Officer, I can come with you, where are we going....."

We should totally do this! Video it for YouTube. Two man teams. Someone to be in front and someone to film. How hilarious would it be!

We should totally do this! Video it for YouTube. Two man teams. Someone to be in front and someone to film. How hilarious would it be!

By far a wondrous way to ensure that Mads Mikkelsen remembers me forever.