Latest Guest - MADS MIKKELSEN - Star Wars Rogue One Update

It has to be the giant Quad, surely?

I would say the third one its a nice clean design with plenty of room for autographs

I think I've definitely discounted the first one. I will probably end up with the quad I think (I'm probably being too picky but I don't like his folded down fingers, I think they look a bit weird!) but I definitely prefer the picture in the second.

It's a classic Dr Strange style pose! Ok, so he did the rock/devil horns/spider-man thing more often but these are the types of hand gestures the character does. I think it looks quite cool, like he's accessing your mind or something.

Maybe he's trying to hypnotise me "You will spend all your money on Benedict related crap" "You will buy all my DVD's"

Next dilemma is pen colours. Oh life, why do you task me.............

As the logo is in a gold colour that might work well?

I think it will have to be silver, gold or bronze. I'll *cough*pinch*cough* some black card from work to put the colours on and compare them next to the quad.

Thanks guys! :dance:

Maybe he's trying to hypnotise me "You will spend all your money on Benedict related crap" "You will buy all my DVD's"

Next dilemma is pen colours. Oh life, why do you task me.............

From what I've learned about you Raylenth, I don't believe you need anyone to hypnotise you to do anything when it comes to Benedict!

Ah, the eternal struggle of which colour pen when starting a new poster!

It has to be the giant Quad, surely?

I would say the third one its a nice clean design with plenty of room for autographs

I think I've definitely discounted the first one. I will probably end up with the quad I think (I'm probably being too picky but I don't like his folded down fingers, I think they look a bit weird!) but I definitely prefer the picture in the second.

hmmmm....forget about it.......get them all signed, treat yourself!

• Like 1

Right opinions please. I've bought 3 Dr Strange pictures and am debating the merits of each.

This one is to show the relative size of each picture

20160630_201902.jpg

20160630_201921.jpg

This one is the smallest but is on photo paper so should last, not much room for cast signing and might be a bit weird to get Mads to sign as it hasn't got any of the film info on it so it's just a picture of Ben really

20160630_202016.jpg

This one is my favorite image, but is not on the best quality paper so I'd be concerned about the longevity of it. At least it's better for cast signing though as is more of a film rather than an individual poster.

20160630_202112.jpg

This one is a genuine cinema quad so is proper poster quality, and would be suitable for cast signing. My only concern with this one is I think due to the colours on the left it could only really be signed down the right hand side.

What does everyone think?

The third poster gets my vote to.

I'm not too fussed about keeping the pens the same colour on this type of poster, ones that are one solid colour look good with the same pen, but with posters that have a lot of colours and shades I don't think it matters as much. I'm not sure that any pen colour would really stand out in the bottom left quarter due to the mass of colour.

Edited by Raylenth

• 2 weeks later...

Hey... so I've never been to a con, but I'm really contemplating it because I would like to see Mads in person as I've literally grown up with his films. I'll probably just go to the talk on Sunday. I don't collect autographs, and I don't really like the way con photos look. I don't knoooowww... I might get a photo OP if I'm feeling ballsy.

And they haven't announced the talk time yet, so I don't know when I'd need to get there. How long are the lines? If I want to get in around 12, when should I arrive to stand in line? I have 0 experience with this.

And will there be another line for the actual talk? Because I guess the first rows will be for the diamond pass holders, but if I get there early enough, is there still a chance to get a good seat? I assume it's first come first served?

Also what will the talk actually be? A Q&A session? An interview?

I know those are a lot of questions. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! :)

Edited by ravenstag

Hey... so I've never been to a con, but I'm really contemplating it because I would like to see Mads in person as I've literally grown up with his films. I'll probably just go to the talk on Sunday. I don't collect autographs, and I don't really like the way con photos look. I don't knoooowww... I might get a photo OP if I'm feeling ballsy.

And they haven't announced the talk time yet, so I don't know when I'd need to get there. How long are the lines? If I want to get in around 12, when should I arrive to stand in line? I have 0 experience with this.

And will there be another line for the actual talk? Because I guess the first rows will be for the diamond pass holders, but if I get there early enough, is there still a chance to get a good seat? I assume it's first come first served?

Also what will the talk actually be? A Q&A session? An interview?

I know those are a lot of questions. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! :)

Have a look at our FAQ please. It's a pretty extensive read, but it answers most of your questions. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92425

As Queen Sindel suggested, have a look at the FAQ but do come back here and ask again if you're still not sure about anything or have any questions that aren't covered.

Okay, I read it and it really was very helpful. Silly of me not to think of checking for a faq first. Sorry! :)

I'm still not quite sure what the actual talk is, though. So will there be an interviewer sitting with the guest on a stage and they'll have a 45 minute discussion? And is it allowed to take a quick non-flash photo during the talk? Or is it strictly no phones etc (because the faq just says that photos with the guest aren't allowed at the talk, which makes sense, but that's not what I'm asking about)?

As Queen Sindel suggested, have a look at the FAQ but do come back here and ask again if you're still not sure about anything or have any questions that aren't covered.

Okay, I read it and it really was very helpful. Silly of me not to think of checking for a faq first. Sorry! :)

I'm still not quite sure what the actual talk is, though. So will there be an interviewer sitting with the guest on a stage and they'll have a 45 minute discussion? And is it allowed to take a quick non-flash photo during the talk? Or is it strictly no phones etc (because the faq just says that photos with the guest aren't allowed at the talk, which makes sense, but that's not what I'm asking about)?

Usually there is an interviewer asking them questions but they do open it up for questions from the audience. It's usually fine to take pictures during the talks, no video though.

Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum. Please note for future posts to be aware of the subject of the one you are posting in and try and keep it appropriate, if not find one that is or start your own! This it a thread about Mads Mikkelsen. There is a thread dedicated to guest suggestions that this would be more appropriate for. The mods will move your post over there when they can, but it's just to give you a heads up.