Latest Guest - MADS MIKKELSEN - Star Wars Rogue One Update

• Showmasters Admin

He is there to sign what you guys bring up to him , as long as he is credited to a show on the IMDB released or not he is happy to sign items from it , that is what his people are saying just do you know.

So i think this is a great time to get things signed before things heat up even more for him , i plan to get some white card signed so i can add photos to them latter as they become available :-)

hope that helps

Jason

There's certainly very littleofficially out there for Doctor Strange and I'd imagine it's the same for Star Wars. There have certainly only been a few press pictures of his DS character. I've managed to buy a cinema quad Dr Strange poster that I'll get him to sign if it's decent when it arrives but it's only got BC on it.

I'm waiting to find out more about his role in Rogue One for me to determine if I can justify paying £40 in my own opinion (otherwise not really fussed about meeting him).

I know it's been said that he'll play the main character's father, but I've not found anything on the official Star Wars website to confirm this.

Glad that he'll sign Star Wars items. Reminds me of the Revenge of the Sith actors I met at a 2005 Collectormania who signed photos of their characters weeks before the film came out.

Alright. I really don't know how early I'll be there because last time we left between 5-6am only to get inside at 11. Hopefully we can beat that this year because ain't no way I'm missing Mads.

If I can get my main autographs sorted on Saturday, I might be willing to get in early on the Sunday to get a low VQ ticket for you if you need? Seeing as we are friends and all! :P

You'd.... do a thing? Nice thing? For me, a humble potato person?

BRAIN CANNOT COMPUTE.

tumblr_inline_o8bg7qiG2p1r6941h_500.gif

I mean if you could and if you're willing to do that then yesyesyesplease. You would have my eternal undying gratitude and I would owe you much fangirling.

(The gif is an actual representation of how my brain handles niceness aimed in my general direction)

I'll see what I can do!

Or failing that, as I don't collect autos I do t have to worry about clearing my roster on Saturday. I can always head up to the VQ line first thing Sunday as an alternative if Tom still has some to get?

Anyone got a good source/website for rogue one poster?

Given the difficulty I've had getting a Dr Strange one I think it'd be just as hard getting a Rogue One poster given that it this is out after that one.

There are plenty on Ebay but I doubt they are the official ones, and there's no telling about their quality.

Edited by Raylenth

Alright. I really don't know how early I'll be there because last time we left between 5-6am only to get inside at 11. Hopefully we can beat that this year because ain't no way I'm missing Mads.

If I can get my main autographs sorted on Saturday, I might be willing to get in early on the Sunday to get a low VQ ticket for you if you need? Seeing as we are friends and all! :P

You'd.... do a thing? Nice thing? For me, a humble potato person?

BRAIN CANNOT COMPUTE.

tumblr_inline_o8bg7qiG2p1r6941h_500.gif

I mean if you could and if you're willing to do that then yesyesyesplease. You would have my eternal undying gratitude and I would owe you much fangirling.

(The gif is an actual representation of how my brain handles niceness aimed in my general direction)

I'll see what I can do!

Or failing that, as I don't collect autos I do t have to worry about clearing my roster on Saturday. I can always head up to the VQ line first thing Sunday as an alternative if Tom still has some to get?

Bless you, that would be fantastic!