Latest Guest - MADS MIKKELSEN - Star Wars Rogue One Update

If I am getting thrown out of Disneyland this is all your fault!

Thrown out whilst heard screaming about a nice bottle of Chianti. Or you might get taken to Disney jail. You'll have fond memories of the time we helped you visit a part of the park most people don't get to see. :dance:

Slightly more on topic question; I'm going on the Sunday (possibly the less busy option?) And I'm wondering about the autograph queue. I've never done the virtual queue thing before, do you think it would be necessary? Or would I potentially be able to just queue up as normal? I'm not awfully worried about wait times.

Slightly more on topic question; I'm going on the Sunday (possibly the less busy option?) And I'm wondering about the autograph queue. I've never done the virtual queue thing before, do you think it would be necessary? Or would I potentially be able to just queue up as normal? I'm not awfully worried about wait times.

I'm fairly sure Mads will be busy all weekend and you'll need a VQ ticket. He might go open queue towards the end of the day, but that's a maybe. If I was you, I'd get there as early as possible to get a low VQ number.

Alright. I really don't know how early I'll be there because last time we left between 5-6am only to get inside at 11. Hopefully we can beat that this year because ain't no way I'm missing Mads.

If I can get my main autographs sorted on Saturday, I might be willing to get in early on the Sunday to get a low VQ ticket for you if you need? Seeing as we are friends and all! :P

Alright. I really don't know how early I'll be there because last time we left between 5-6am only to get inside at 11. Hopefully we can beat that this year because ain't no way I'm missing Mads.

If I can get my main autographs sorted on Saturday, I might be willing to get in early on the Sunday to get a low VQ ticket for you if you need? Seeing as we are friends and all! :P

You'd.... do a thing? Nice thing? For me, a humble potato person?

BRAIN CANNOT COMPUTE.

tumblr_inline_o8bg7qiG2p1r6941h_500.gif

I mean if you could and if you're willing to do that then yesyesyesplease. You would have my eternal undying gratitude and I would owe you much fangirling.

(The gif is an actual representation of how my brain handles niceness aimed in my general direction)

I'd get you one as well but I don't think a Friday one would be any good to you - unless you possess mad forging skilz and using the latest in potato print technology can change the 'friday to 'sunday'.

You'd.... do a thing? Nice thing? For me, a humble potato person?

BRAIN CANNOT COMPUTE.

tumblr_inline_o8bg7qiG2p1r6941h_500.gif

I mean if you could and if you're willing to do that then yesyesyesplease. You would have my eternal undying gratitude and I would owe you much fangirling.

(The gif is an actual representation of how my brain handles niceness aimed in my general direction)

I'll see what I can do!

• Like 1

Are there seriously people in line at 5-6 am? How early are you supposed to be there to get a VQ ticket?

Edited by DorkKnight82

Are there seriously people in line at 5-6 am? How early are you supposed to be there to get a VQ ticket?

The amount of people in that queue is very small (I should know because I'm one of them, I take a bus from Belgium and it arrives around 5-ish in London, so I have nothing better to do than go to the venue already). I know that two years ago there were a lot of issues with the two venues/Stan Lee/big queues, but last year everyone got in quite quickly if I'm not mistaken.

The amount of people in that queue is very small (I should know because I'm one of them, I take a bus from Belgium and it arrives around 5-ish in London, so I have nothing better to do than go to the venue already). I know that two years ago there were a lot of issues with the two venues/Stan Lee/big queues, but last year everyone got in quite quickly if I'm not mistaken.

I should clarify-- I was nowhere near the queue by that time. That's the time I left my house in Northamptonshire. (in case there was any confusion... I wasn't queueing for five hours!)

• Like 1

I certainly hope his visit doesn't get canceled. With the reports that star wars rogue one re-shoots will begin filming some time this summer.

I was just thinking the same thing although a report i read suggests the reshoots are taking place in August so you might be lucky

I should clarify-- I was nowhere near the queue by that time. That's the time I left my house in Northamptonshire. (in case there was any confusion... I wasn't queueing for five hours!)

I would absolutely queue for 5 hours if someone was that important and I couldn't afford a diamond pass