Latest Guest - MADS MIKKELSEN - Star Wars Rogue One Update

Alright. I really don't know how early I'll be there because last time we left between 5-6am only to get inside at 11. Hopefully we can beat that this year because ain't no way I'm missing Mads.

Are there seriously people in line at 5-6 am? How early are you supposed to be there to get a VQ ticket?

I have been to events where I have got there at 6am and some people were saying they had been there a few hours already. It all comes down to the guest list and the time available for the person attending the event

Honestly, crazy as it sounds, if it were possible for me to queue that early then I probably would. The fact that I have to rely on trains to get there and will be travelling with another person makes this something of an impossible feat though.

But I guess this is what happens when you only do the one day..? I suppose it's far easier if you're already in London.

I can't really afford a Gold or Diamond pass. Then again, last year I managed nine guests (I think it was nine?) without either. So who knows, perhaps it'll work out. But I feel you on the bed front. It's just a shame my bed happens to be so far from Olympia.

I can't really afford a Gold or Diamond pass. Then again, last year I managed nine guests (I think it was nine?) without either.

I have done 20+ guests without a gold pass on various occasions. IMO a gold pass is never essential.

I can't really afford a Gold or Diamond pass. Then again, last year I managed nine guests (I think it was nine?) without either.

I have done 20+ guests without a gold pass on various occasions. IMO a gold pass is never essential.

How busy were they, though?

Ive been doing Showmasters events since they started doing them - never had a gold pass. I confess I have bought a diamond pass for Mads as it's just easier but I imagine your best chance of seeing him when its not too manic is to go on the Friday.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been doing Showmasters events since they started doing them - never had a gold pass. I confess I have bought a diamond pass for Mads as it's just easier but I imagine your best chance of seeing him when its not too manic is to go on the Friday.

I'm hoping Sunday will be okay also.

and them 1000 Mads's fans thought the same :D

and them 1000 Mads's fans thought the same :D

Figures!

Will be meeting him if I can find anything rogue one.

I've had the same issue with Doctor Strange in that it's just too early for anything to be out there really. You might try printing something yourself if there are any good quality pictures that have been releases or look on Amazon (particularly the US one) Etsy ect to see if anyone has created their own items.

Will be meeting him if I can find anything rogue one.

I've had the same issue with Doctor Strange in that it's just too early for anything to be out there really. You might try printing something yourself if there are any good quality pictures that have been releases or look on Amazon (particularly the US one) Etsy ect to see if anyone has created their own items.

Seen the main poster for Doctor Strange available to buy in a couple of places so will be getting that but buying a Diamond Pass all depends on finding that elusive Rogue One item as I don't want the poster/image with just the logo and the Diamond Pass includes 2 autos which makes it more attractive!

Edited by only_jay

Can you remember where you saw them only_jay?

I know there was a small reprint on Amazon, not to sure what the other site was off the top of my head will have to have a look when i'm at my computer it was an original movie poster website though!