Latest Guest - MADS MIKKELSEN - Star Wars Rogue One Update

Wow I remember meeting him at Midlands 2011 or whenever it was and his auto was like £15! He has increased! I should of got it then but back then he was just the bad guy in a Bond film!!

March 2008, Collectormania Midlands, Ricoh Arena in Coventry to be precise. Someone I worked with at the time wanted his autograph, I wasn't bothered for myself. So he gave me £15, I went and got his autograph and was asked if I'd like a photo by the table while I was there (which I hadn't come across actually being asked that before, you usually have to chance your luck and ask yourself) so obviously I didn't refuse... :)

Well I've decided not to go for the diamond ticket, whilst the ticket itself is a decent price, with the cost of the other days entry tickets added on it's just a little too much for someone I'd quite like to meet, not really want to meet. I've bought a photo ticket and opted for the send in service for my poster. I'll try and get a VQ ticket and stay for the day and if I can get through with another item great, if not, I've got the item I want signed sorted.

I want a mads photoshoot, are they running low ?, should i buy now ?

Seeing SM just posted Ron Perlman shoots are running low and have not mentioned Mads it seems he's not as close to sell out as Ron.

If you check the store Friday is on batch 3, Saturday on batch 4, Sunday on batch 2.

• 2 weeks later...