Forum Meet Up - 30th July

PenThePirate

It sounds like its probably a good idea i start doing some studying :P

yup. Pen is like the mastermind. You never know where he;ll hit with what question. Last year i was sitting there feeling like Captain America and every now and then shouting inside "i understood that reference!"

• Like 3

I loved them questions, I mean isn't the classification number of the original Enterprise common knowledge? :D

I'm impressed you remembered one of the questions!

I really enjoyed the questions last year, looking forward to this years quiz now!

• Like 1

Weird as it says on the event about hand and flower 8pm, says about meet ups Thursday to Sunday and has quite a few posts. What more did you want?

Lets not descend past civility here ;)

Hi Emily, thanks for getting in touch.

Good to see that other people are organising meet ups. This is the second year for the Saturday night forum meet at the venue we have secured.

The Crown and Sceptre is just around the corner from the Olympia, from 7pm we will be in there with a geeky pub quiz starting around 7.30pm. Yes, the place is offering discounts and is welcoming convention goers.

We are happy to welcome anyone along if they want to come, but I do need to have a rough idea of numbers so that I can pre-warn the venue as it is not the largest place in the world! Those wishing to attend can tell me in here, or on the FB group we have for that event.

As for the other meet ups you have planned; thanks for letting everyone know as it will give people other options to choose from on other nights.

If you want any more info, you can find me on facebook or twitter by searching my forum name :)

Hope that helps.

Pen

Weird as it says on the event about hand and flower 8pm, says about meet ups Thursday to Sunday and has quite a few posts. What more did you want?

I will apologise - truth be told i was being very lazy, and gave up scrolling down after the two t shirt posts :P found the info and messaged you now so all good :)