What do you do with your Autographs and Pictures?

I put my favourite 8x10s on my wall, and then have space for around 10 of my signed posters (& I swap them for other posters I have signed, that are currently in tubes, every year or so)

P1080132.jpg

Amazing!!! May I ask where you got the frames from?

• Like 1

I'm lucky enough to have a large man cave for my signed posters, comics and movie collectables. I love spending time in there looking at my stuff and it's a great escape from the missus too.

Any photos ?

Here you go. A lot of my stuff is in folders and stored away, but the room is a great place to chill out, watch a film or read some comics. I have a four year old boy and he loves it in there. My biggest challenge is stopping him from opening the action figures that are still boxed!

DSCN2709_zpsuapqrxc1.jpg

DSCN2710_zpscge2rioc.jpg

• Like 6

I would just like to repost this, but this is the best way to protect your autographs:

Keep them in an archival folder of museum/long term storage quality. Also, put 8x10's inside a polyester pocket - little else suffices, I am afraid. Keep this folder in a dark area, away from light.

For items displayed in your room, such as photos/posters, use framing options/glass that are of museum quality.

You can't go wrong. Using the wrong materials can cause serious harm to your autographs over time.

There may be better ways of protecting them, but I don't see much point in getting them if you aren't to display them (personally). if they're personalised to me there's little value in them anyway.

Luckily I have no direct sunlight in my room or that would be the most obvious issue!

Scan them for Facebook etc and then put them in my comic con folder ordered first by the con and arranged so it's the photo of me and the guest (usually signed) on one side and the signed photo on the other so when you open each page you can see them both together

My first LFCC this summer so plenty of room to display my photos and autographs. Tom Savini's fitted nicely in the horror corner of the spare room, while Neve Campbell keeps a close eye on me from my writing desk :smile:

Display.jpg

• Like 3

My first LFCC this summer so plenty of room to display my photos and autographs. Tom Savini's fitted nicely in the horror corner of the spare room, while Neve Campbell keeps a close eye on me from my writing desk :smile:

The Friday 13th 3D poster is great isn't it - I actually got Tom Savini to sign mine :-)

The Friday 13th 3D poster is great isn't it - I actually got Tom Savini to sign mine :-)

Its superb! Don't know why I didn't take mine with me to get signed now. Wishing I picked up the Nightmare On Elm Street one to now when it came out ... tough to track down for a decent price on Ebay

Its superb! Don't know why I didn't take mine with me to get signed now. Wishing I picked up the Nightmare On Elm Street one to now when it came out ... tough to track down for a decent price on Ebay

I picked up both - I'm regretting not getting the Jaws one (that goes for even crazier money on ebay...)

Oh, & also the Robocop one!

Hope I'm allowed to say this on here, but from Wilkinsons (perfect 8x10 size and only £1.50 each!)

Picked some up today from Wilkos, and my Neve Campbell and Lena Headey autos look great! Thank you again :)

• Like 1