Probably a stupid (and already answered question) but...

Do we have to have e tickets printed out or can we show the email from our phones? I only ask because theres one or two more photos I want to buy on Tuesday and I don't think I can get to a printer before the show as we don't have one :( and I am literally on a stupid ammount of working days before the show starts....can I just have the email or will I absolutely have to print them?

Whilst we are asking about E-Tickets, I have purcased 2 photoshoots and A gold pass Ticket on three seperate transactions but the E-ticket add ons costing £2.50 wasnt added to these three seperate transations once i checked the final bill. Is there a way to add these E-tickets sepreatly just to make sure my tickets are valid at the door?

You will get an email to prompt you for payment for the £2.50 if you haven't already paid as far as I am aware, so no worries. You just need to make sure you check all the boxes when you perform an order to ensure there are no issues.

I do remember clicking all the boxes but its just weird that the extra £2.50 didnt come out of these transactions. I didnt get an email to promt me to pay for the £2.50. hmm

You will get an email to prompt you for payment for the £2.50 if you haven't already paid as far as I am aware, so no worries. You just need to make sure you check all the boxes when you perform an order to ensure there are no issues.

I do remember clicking all the boxes but its just weird that the extra £2.50 didnt come out of these transactions. I didnt get an email to promt me to pay for the £2.50. hmm
You wont get the email straight away, normally at least a week later. Your tickets are safe though :)

You wont get the email straight away, normally at least a week later. Your tickets are safe though :)

Thanks Gaffer, Now i can relax :)

• Moderators

Either the app or saving the pdf tickets from the email attachment to your phone and showing them that way work fine.

You forgot the tattoo on your arm option. ;)

I'm trying not to encourage that one too strongly, I think people might regret it later ;)

Either the app or saving the pdf tickets from the email attachment to your phone and showing them that way work fine.

You forgot the tattoo on your arm option. ;)

I'm trying not to encourage that one too strongly, I think people might regret it later ;)

Are you saying I shouldn't have gotten all of my 20 photoshoot codes tattooed on my back?! Damn, these things wash off right? RIGHT?!!