Neve Campbell 1. Sylvester McCoy 9

Jock lyn okeefe b1. Gareth David Lloyd 4

Colin baker b1 costume. Noah Wyle b1

Malcolm McDonnell b1. Robert England b2

Jessica henwick b1. Natalia tena b1

Bill Paxton b2. Caprice van houten b1

Hayley Atwell (?) Kelly hu b1

Rose Leslie . (?) Catherine Tate b3

Please what are the chances of me getting all these done I only have a standard entrance ticket.

wow, that's a lot of shoots, but will make for an epic weekend. I'm doing very few but you'll get them in - if you have a gold pass/diamond pass, it'll make things even easier, but this is my first event and StuartG2198 has experience.

I was worried that I might not be able to get a sigourney weaver/christopher lloyd shoot with the diamond passes floating around, but since the tickets are in batches and the way i assume its working, based on what Queen said, everything will work out. Stoked to meet Sigourney. Will be rad. Big fan of hers. Esp. Ghostbusters - things are made easier with a gold pass, which is precisely the reason I went for one and can relax this weekend.

• Like 1

Are the numbers next to your names the photo area? I didn't realise that stuff had been announced yet if so.

I was worrying about fitting in Carice Van Houten, Rose Leslie, Christopher Lloyd, Hayley Atwell, Emily Kinney and Jodi Lyn O'Keefe in to the Sunday especially as I want autographs too.

• Moderators

Are the numbers next to your names the photo area? I didn't realise that stuff had been announced yet if so.

I was worrying about fitting in Carice Van Houten, Rose Leslie, Christopher Lloyd, Hayley Atwell, Emily Kinney and Jodi Lyn O'Keefe in to the Sunday especially as I want autographs too.

The old style tickets were individually numbered and I believe that is what has been listed here (similarly b1/b2 etc for batch numbers on the new e-tickets)

The photo areas will be announced when the schedule goes live around a week before the event.

No they are ticket numbers from the old store or batch numbers from Eventbrite. Photo areas won't be announced until either the layout is released or with the schedule, a week before the show.

When the schedule comes out, make a detailed plan on when the shoots are taking place and in what area, notice if there are any clashes and if there are any, then bring it up with the staff and they will help you with deciding which to go to before the other. Either way prioritize guests with fewer shoots ahead of guests with more shoots and check in with the photoshoot schedule that they hang at all photo areas to see if they change the time on any of the shoots.

i have 15 photoshoots on Saturday which will go up to 17 Tomorrow with Todays announcments was like this Lat Year still did it. If any clashes just tell one of staff and will put you through so can get to other shoot. You have just got to hope all the photoshoots are close together or a good pair of Trainers come into effect

i have 15 photoshoots on Saturday which will go up to 17 Tomorrow with Todays announcments was like this Lat Year still did it. If any clashes just tell one of staff and will put you through so can get to other shoot. You have just got to hope all the photoshoots are close together or a good pair of Trainers come into effect

Do you use a gold ticket I only have a normal one.

I would imagine the gold pass would take a lot of stress out of the weekend and allow you to get it all done. There's not that many diamond guests this year, so it shouldn't impact too much and once the diamond guests are accommodated for, then it should be a piece of cake and since the photo shoots are being called up in batches, it looks like its been sorted well. My only concern slightly is whether or not you will be able to move round freely in the venue and not feel cramped because I wouldn't like that, but to meet the names I am going to, I can easily brush that aside. Its gonna be epic.

• Like 1

Do you use a gold ticket I only have a normal one.

You will be fine. Please don't panic. I know it sounds like a huge show, and it is. But you'll be fine. The crew is used to dealing with big numbers of attendees.

I'm having 6 shoots, probably 8 in a few hours when Hayley Atwell and Rose Leslie are online in the shop. ( all on saturday ) Last year I had also 8 shoots without Goldpass,and I did them without stress, this year I went Gold, so even less stress :)

Edited by timlux

SM know that people book a lot of photos and take that into account when making the layout. There were 2 halls last year and all the photo areas were in the same one.

Stan Lee's autograph are was in a seperate hall (with all the other Comic guests) but he still did his photos in the main hall like all other guests.

• Like 1

Well I should be fine. 2 on Fri, 2 on Sat and 1 on Sun. All good. Might sound like a few but this is my first convention and wanted to get a feel for it first. If I get any further money in the meantime, I might take the plunge and get a diamond for MJF if any are still left as I really do wanna meet him but nothing to substantiate the costs with. A real shame.