Kurt Angle Day Change for LFCC

yeah hope he gets better soon, sucks big time with all the neck problems he has had in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if he has to cancel now but these things can't be helped and I am sure he will be back and better before we know it.

Has anyone had their refunds yet ?

Have you e-mailed to request one already? The automatic refunds were changed because users were requesting to use their Friday tickets on one of the other days instead.

Yes I requested a refund on the same day it was announced, but I hav'nt heard anything from the showmasters shop

Yes I requested a refund on the same day it was announced, but I hav'nt heard anything from the showmasters shop

I'll check on Monday, but I imagine they haven't even started processing that. The inbox was mental before the day change announcement already, but since last week has totally exploded. They will get back to you, but right now I don't dare even trying to guess a timeframe.

I'll check on Monday, but I imagine they haven't even started processing that. The inbox was mental before the day change announcement already, but since last week has totally exploded. They will get back to you, but right now I don't dare even trying to guess a timeframe.

Okay thanks, I'll keep my eyes open for an email from them

Just to confirm,

I've got a Kurt Angle photo ticket Friday (Batch 1), I would like to use it on the Saturday, will I be classed as batch 1 for the Saturday?

Thanks All!

Do I just turn up on Saturday with my Friday ticket or do I need to email showmasters to get it swapped over?

Thanks!

This is nothing I can confirm without speaking to the office. It's Friday evening now, they're all enjoying their weekend. I will get back to you next week.

Has there been any update on this (I know this is a busy period) just don't want to be a tricky situation on the Saturday.

Thanks

• Moderators

Just to confirm,

I've got a Kurt Angle photo ticket Friday (Batch 1), I would like to use it on the Saturday, will I be classed as batch 1 for the Saturday?

Thanks All!

Do I just turn up on Saturday with my Friday ticket or do I need to email showmasters to get it swapped over?

Thanks!

This is nothing I can confirm without speaking to the office. It's Friday evening now, they're all enjoying their weekend. I will get back to you next week.

Has there been any update on this (I know this is a busy period) just don't want to be a tricky situation on the Saturday.

Thanks

Not yet, as and when there is an update it will be posted.

• Like 1

From Kurt's website yesterday (just to update you all on his neck tumour):

“To update all of you that have asked and commented about my neck: The tumor is benign and my surgery is next week. I will be out of action for about a month and I’ll be coming back better than ever! Thank you all for your incredible support. Your comments have kept my spirits high throughout this trying time. Much Love, Kurt.”

With his surgery being next week, I hope he's allowed to fly? Regardless of LFCC, I hope Kurt's surgery is a success and I hope he's feeling better soon.