Guest Cancellation - Erin Richards

To be honest I'm surprised this wasn't announced earlier as when you're starring in one of the greatest tv shows ever made it was always going to see the lovely Erin doing something more important - lets face it who's gonna disagree with a no brainer? Career comes first.

It would have been nice to have met her, but there'll always be other opportunities :)

Break a leg Erin and look forward to seeing you in more #Gotham X

Trying to look at the bright side: that's a guest more I can afford at LFCC. Hopefully she'll be invited next year (or at the end of the year).

Not everyone is going, wants to go or can even afford to go to LFCC.

I'm going to this one, I like going and I can afford to go, like a lot of other people too, I just feel so let down by Showmasters on this occasion. I love this event. The first time I went was the last time CM:MK was held in the shopping centre. I'm not very active on the form only recently because I was so looking forward to this one being that the winter one had been cancelled and at that event I was going to be treated to as many autos and photoshoots as I wanted plus a stay at the Doubletree for my up-coming 50th birthday from my wife.

The only thing still happening for me, so far, is a stay at the Doubletree.

Sorry for any negative posts.

• Like 5

Trying to look at the bright side: that's a guest more I can afford at LFCC. Hopefully she'll be invited next year (or at the end of the year).

I'm going to this one, I like going and I can afford to go, like a lot of other people too, I just feel so let down by Showmasters on this occasion. I love this event. The first time I went was the last time CM:MK was held in the shopping centre. I'm not very active on the form only recently because I was so looking forward to this one being that the winter one had been cancelled and at that event I was going to be treated to as many autos and photoshoots as I wanted plus a stay at the Doubletree for my up-coming 50th birthday from my wife.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this. I just think London has had more guests and left this event with less.

• Like 2

I was merely talking about myself, I understand this is a huge bummer for everyone else (it is for me as well, was so looking forward to this event at first).