Sherlocked Schedule now live!

Too Tall

They have said Golden that you cannot go to anoter day. You can go to other same day sessions if you have to but as Mark only has the 1, mine and others conclusions is that we are going to go to Marks, hope they get us through and skeedadle to Ben's talk. The mods and LFCC veterans think we will get through OK as they have a very quick processign rate and should be aware that we need to go to the talk. Just let the crew know you have a talk ticket and get there for the start if you can.

They have said Golden that you cannot go to anoter day. You can go to other same day sessions if you have to but as Mark only has the 1, mine and others conclusions is that we are going to go to Marks, hope they get us through and skeedadle to Ben's talk. The mods and LFCC veterans think we will get through OK as they have a very quick processign rate and should be aware that we need to go to the talk. Just let the crew know you have a talk ticket and get there for the start if you can.

Thanks. So 450 photoshoots in 30 minutes that's one every 4 seconds to get everyone from A and C through by 12.45 p.m., and that's assuming it starts bang on 12.15 p.m. which rarely happens and also not allowing any travelling time between photoshoot area 1 and the main stage as well. They are quick, but there is no way everyone in Group A and C will be through that photoshoot in 30 minutes.

• Like 1

Thanks. So 450 photoshoots in 30 minutes that's one every 4 seconds to get everyone from A and C through by 12.45 p.m., and that's assuming it starts bang on 12.15 p.m. which rarely happens and also not allowing any travelling time between photoshoot area 1 and the main stage as well. They are quick, but there is no way everyone in Group A and C will be through that photoshoot in 30 minutes.

Yes, we've brought up this point before and been told not to worry, that it will be fine. I've been to a lot of cons and things rarely run on time, lol, but I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1

Not to mention retakes, I'd anticipate there would need to be a few if the photos need to be taken at that rate of knots!

• Like 1

Yes, we've brought up this point before and been told not to worry, that it will be fine. I've been to a lot of cons and things rarely run on time, lol, but I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

It's going to be a bit like the Flash meets Sherlock as we will all be moving so fast ! :smile:

So as I'm just a standard ticket I don't understand the Groups. Are groups just for platinum and VIPs? As I'm batch 1 for benedict on Saturday I go to the 2:40 one as it says batches 1-8 and the one at 9.45 only lists groups a, b, c and d?

The Saturday schedule has changed. I'm going through it now.

ETA It is completely different LOL

All this drama wasted :D

You are joking???

I've just printed off a beautiful schedule!!!!

Nope, completely different. Now I have to choose between Andrew's panel and photo ops. Hope it doesn't change again LOL

A little suggestion for the schedule tables - if they were available also as any kind of editable data format (Excel, Text, HTML) it would make it much easier for many of us to adopt them to out needs. To make them available through a link would be great.

Maybe it's just me but I find the convention website quite confusing. There is no place where all changes are announced and all needed information stored, I don't know what would I do if I haven't found this forum.

Both days have changed quite a bit, but I am happier now. I will just need to book it over to my 2 photo ops after Andrew's panel, and hope they really keep going with the photos until 3 pm.

I will also have to skip the Moffat/Gatiss panel on Saturday, but I can see it on Sunday.

So far this is much better.

So as I'm just a standard ticket I don't understand the Groups. Are groups just for platinum and VIPs? As I'm batch 1 for benedict on Saturday I go to the 2:40 one as it says batches 1-8 and the one at 9.45 only lists groups a, b, c and d?

Groups are for Platinum and Gold passes. You just need to look for your batch number and go when it is scheduled. If Batch 1 is 2:40, that's when you go.

Omg just seen the changes, thank you,thank you, thank you!!!! - Just have to re-do all my plans now thou haha

I can't even look at this yet as I've a lot to do tonight so hope I can make sense of it tomorrow but I'll go with if you and destructo are happier I will be as well ;) (hopefully)

Omg just seen the changes, thank you,thank you, thank you!!!! - Just have to re-do all my plans now thou haha

I can't even look at this yet as I've a lot to do tonight so hope I can make sense of it tomorrow but I'll go with if you and destructo are happier I will be as well ;) (hopefully)

Haha well I haven't look too close at it yet but seeing as they went from "that's the only way it can be " to changing it, means they've listened to us and done something about it which is brilliant, so I'm happy 😀

• Like 1

So in the last hour or so there were changes made...I can't find Group F photo shoot with Andrew Scott for Saturday now...and the talk with Andrew has moved too.

True. He has 2 Group E photo ops, probably one of those was supposed to be F. They'll fix it once it's brought to their attention.

So in the last hour or so there were changes made...I can't find Group F photo shoot with Andrew Scott for Saturday now...and the talk with Andrew has moved too.

True. He has 2 Group E photo ops, probably one of those was supposed to be F. They'll fix it once it's brought to their attention.

That is what I guess but panicked as jut spend the last hour writing out my plan of action for the days...I think I have to wait and do it Thursday evening as hopefully there won't be any changes from then onwards ><

• Like 1

That is what I guess but panicked as jut spend the last hour writing out my plan of action for the days...I think I have to wait and do it Thursday evening as hopefully there won't be any changes from then onwards ><

I know what you mean. I really hope there are no more major changes :)