warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

Too many posts to read back through but before the announcement is made can someone confirm, based on my reading of the original post, that there will be photo and talk tickets available separately but an autograph can only be obtained if you buy the Diamond Pass. Is it correct that this guest will not be doing autographs for regular attendees.

That's what has been hinted at but we won't get confirmation until the announcement.

Too many posts to read back through but before the announcement is made can someone confirm, based on my reading of the original post, that there will be photo and talk tickets available separately but an autograph can only be obtained if you buy the Diamond Pass. Is it correct that this guest will not be doing autographs for regular attendees.

yes.

Yeah I think this has been confirmed in earlier posts by Showmasters.

Whilst I'm here let me thrown John Goodman into the hat of possible guests.

I'm just going to throw James Spader into the mix even though he probably wouldn't do cons as he keeps himself to himself. But, I'm watching an interview with him at the moment and am the heart eyes emoji personified.

The online store does seem to be working. I completely forgot to buy my weekend tickets before today, so I did it just now. Had no issues, minus the main page was a bit slow to load!

Good luck, everyone! I hope the majority of people love the announcement! :thumbup:

• Like 2

does the old way not workanymore, where u log in and buy tickets?

the one I see via event brite is a non log in version

anyone have a link to the store?

It changed a while ago to Eventbrite. You can't use the old store anymore. You do have to sign up with Eventbrite to buy tickets.