warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

maybe its a trick and they've got the ENTIRE walking dead cast to attend as a group....

i would die!

(of course, it wont be that. but for the record, if that does happen i shall eat my own head!)

i would proberly die of happy ness if that did ever happen

im actually getting excited about this announcement! but im still certain it will be someone im not that interested in!

waiting for this is like being on a long car journey when you're a kid...

how long left?

is it nearly time to find out yet?

can we stop for mcdonalds?

i need a wee.....

etc etc.

• Like 3

My only guess is that this will be an older person and perhaps not an actor.

I'm also guessing that I won't be buying the diamond pass... Very often these "Super huge famous big announcement" guests turn out to be people who I haven't even heard of.

• Like 3

screw this...

im going on minecraft to make my own convention!!!!!!!!

Lol, how much are entry tickets!!
Can I get a Gold Pass?

entry is free, autographs will vary depending on the guest.

gold passes (which include 3 free autographs OR 3 free photoshoots of your choice) cost £200 but allow you to join any queue instead of having to have a virtual ticket. you also get access to the executive bathrooms and the VIP lounge.

screw this...

im going on minecraft to make my own convention!!!!!!!!

Lol, how much are entry tickets!!
Can I get a Gold Pass?

entry is free, autographs will vary depending on the guest.

gold passes (which include 3 free autographs OR 3 free photoshoots of your choice) cost £200 but allow you to join any queue instead of having to have a virtual ticket. you also get access to the executive bathrooms and the VIP lounge.

woohoo! Count me in!
  • Like 1

I was thinking, we had Mike Tyson the other year. What if this big announcement isn't an actor. How about Mohamed Ali?

:clap: I think this is one of the best guesses so far - it fits in so many ways.....However, I think he's done signings.......

The guy is seriously ill and can't walk or talk,and needs 24 hour care, you really think he'd be doing a convention

Same thing with Macnee or Curry.......

Would love to have had a chance to meet Tim Curry...... :no:

I'm very excited to find who it is but i have a feeling it's not going to be someone i am interested but then i'm secretly hoping that because my dream guest and all time mega hearthrob IAIN GLEN is already going to this convention - so I am already over the moon! :clap::YAHOO::poki:

Edited by sarzy2
  • Like 1