Latest Guest Announcement - RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

Im a huge stargate fan. not sure if i would or wouldnt pay £150 for a diamond ticket for RDA. i missed him last time he was at chevron. atleast with him not having a diamond ticket i wont have to spend quite as much money to meet him when im strapped for cash.

• Showmasters Admin

Will RDA photo shoot tickets and autograph tickets be available at LFCC? or do i need to book either in advance? plus will it be posted here when the second lot of photo shoot tickets become available?

Autographs are ONLY available at the event, they are not sold in advance.

Once the photo shoots are sold out they are sold out. If that happens before the show they will not be available at the show.

Will RDA photo shoot tickets and autograph tickets be available at LFCC? or do i need to book either in advance? plus will it be posted here when the second lot of photo shoot tickets become available?

Once the photo shoots are sold out they are sold out. If that happens before the show they will not be available at the show.

Then i need to get myself a photo shoot when the second lot of photo shoots become available.

Then i need to get myself a photo shoot when the second lot of photo shoots become available.
same here too loved macgyver

• Showmasters Admin

Correct.

Has anyone else received their photoshoot ticket yet?

Mine arrived today for Saturday!! :smile: Number 2!

So fess up which one of you beat me to number 1??? :grump: I won't be mad I promise! :whistling:

I got mine today as well; surprised it came so quickly. My others took a while.

Sorry; that would be me; Saturday No.1, lol, I'll be seeing you there

• Like 1

yea cause last time mine came 2 weeks before event so was shocked to see tickets but man i did a micheal jackson walk through the house with them lol kids and dogs thought i was crazy hahahaha :dance::dance::dance:

• Like 5

I got my photo shoot with RDA in the second lot when the new ticketing system was up so i just print off my photo shoot tickets. I liked being sent them. something to look forward to in the post but i supose it should make things easier for SM.

Edited by stargate geek emily

• 2 weeks later...