Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL BIEHN

Massive Aliens fan. Great guest!

Was disappointed with my experience when I met him last time but think something had annoyed him so will give it another go! :D

Hoping he is in better spirits than he was in London last year. My experience last time puts me off meeting him again, but this show is on my doorstep so think I'll have him sign a better pic this time round.

hmmmm now wondering if he will appear or cancel following the announcement that he will be in the new Neil Blomkamp Aliens movie.

Really pleased for him that he will be in the movie though :thumbup:

Why would this mean he will cancel? The next Alien movie is set to come out in 2017 so I doubt they'll start shooting until early 2016. It's more than likely he'll still be coming!

I don't understand that sentence. It seems to imply that he will and won't be going to the con! "I'm not looking at scheduling conflicts" implies he is going to the con, "Aliens to begin filming during then" implies he isn't. Confusing!

It was a fake Instagram account :) The account has been removed now so hopefully he will be still be available!!

Edited by Lozzie

I hope so I've just bought my photoshoot ticket! Quick question - Do I need an early bird entry for a photoshoot or standard?

Thanks

Paul

I hope so I've just bought my photoshoot ticket! Quick question - Do I need an early bird entry for a photoshoot or standard?

Thanks

Paul

That depends on when the photoshoot is scheduled. The time table will be out about a week before the show.

• Like 1

Is there a limit on the number of early bird tickets?

Yes. The venue only allows a certain capacity. As Newcastle and Cardiff have shown the early bird presales can sell out.

I want to book for a photo but, I'm slightly put off by the comments of some of you having a bit of a bad experience with him, I met Dirk Benedict last year and that was a huge let down and I wouldn't want that if I went and met Michael Biehn too.

I meet Dirk Benedict at Glasgow 2008. I thought as well he was nice to talk to. I know Michael Biehn is coming to Glasgow this year to. But reading the comments from other people that have meet him i am not sure about getting his autograph.

I dont know maybe it was just me, he was really chatty with my friend, but when I spoke to him he just sort of ignored me, didn't respond at all, I did get two photos from the shoot though as he wasn't happy with the first one so took another.

After reading this thread, I went and had a little look at his previous photo shoots from past events and something that jumped out at me is the lack of physical contact in them. Now of course, it's not a prerequisite that every signer MUST throw their arm around us, so I'm not going to read anything into it.

But after meeting Lance Henriksen at Manchester the other week, who was a lovely, lovely man, it does make one a little nervous, hearing these reports.

But like stubie doo says above, let's hope for the best and give the benefit of the doubt. It's Michael Biehn and I can't wait to meet him and hopefully add a new signature to my Aliens cast photo.

After reading this thread, I went and had a little look at his previous photo shoots from past events and something that jumped out at me is the lack of physical contact in them. Now of course, it's not a prerequisite that every signer MUST throw their arm around us, so I'm not going to read anything into it.

I'm not sure if I'm the odd woman out there, but he did put his arm around me.