What would you like to see?

For me personally Idina Menzel would be absolutely awesome!

I met Idina Menzel a few years ago at her album signing in London. She was really nice & was surprised when i asked politely for a photo, she said people in America don't do that.

I also heard she signed for an extra 2 hours to get through everyone as the queue was really really long.

Edited by CazR
  • Like 1

Guest wise I'd love to see Stephen Amell. Big fan of Arrow and there was a lot of Arrow cosplays this year, he could turn into another Summer Glau or Lena Headey type guest with popularity.

A dream team would be Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford, but let's face it, not gonna happen!

A Firefly reunion? Summer was so popular this year, having all or the majority of the main cast could be amazing!

A Big Bang Theory guest?

Comic wise I'd love to see Jim Lee and Dan Slott.

I agree Stephen Amell would be epic! Love arrow!

• Like 2

I'd love Helen Slater again, she's sooo nice and yummy too, I'd like a few more props scattered around to take our own photos with, and some more vehicles but keep them outside, other guests I'd like are NATALIE DORMER, Emilia Clarke and Clarke Gregg.

Iwan Rheon would make me a very happy girl indeed. Plus he ticks boxes for Misfit fans & GOT

Good thinking ^^ love him in GOT

He is really disturbing yet at the same time kinda hot. Its weird lol

I totally agree with this. He is really creepy but yeah I can't help but find him really hot :blush:

I'm also for just any GoT guests as all the ones I met where really happy and friendly. They made my weekend :dance:

I'd like to see some Star Wars authors there. Timothy Zahn ( one of the best)

John Jackson Miller

Aaron Allston

Michael A Stackpole

Etc etc

Any one from TBBT and mythbusters :D Simon Pegg and Nick Frost would be nice too!

Also is there even going to be a LFCC15? Some people I know have the idea that there isn't one :(

Edited by Gmorris2504

I would love to see Lena again and Natalie Dormer would be great. For me personally Idina Menzel would be absolutely awesome!

I have met Idina. So lovely. Was unable to get a photo with her, but heard from other fans, she doesn't do them for some reason, so doubt she would do photos at the table if SM made this happen.

Seeing as she cancelled I'd like Sherilyn Fenn to come back with other members of the Twin Peaks cast, especially Kyle Maclachlan. An Agent Cooper double-shoot with Audrey Horne would be awesome.

I'm sure they've been before but, as I'm new to cons, I'd like to see David Duchovny & Gilllian Anderson together

From more recent shows I'm loving Person of Interest so any, but preferably all, of the following: Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson,Sarah Shahi & Amy Acker. Plus Bear the dog if possible :smile:

• Like 1

Sophia Bush

Oh yes please, did you see her dressed as princess Leia in Mythbusters? WoW!

No I didn't, tell me more or even better show me a picture :)

Here you go http://37.media.tumblr.com/482d85f6e727b0900c80218b07fcba3c/tumblr_myws47jCPR1qggr22o4_250.gif

hopefully it shows up

Thanks - that is great ;)

Just added another one to my dream list - Matthew Rhys - he is British so I can't see how hard it would be to get him as he comes back home all the time

• Like 1