What would you like to see?

Outlander looks amazing I'm a massive fan of the books and if you're following any of SDCC the stuff coming out from there looks amazing, be great to get guests over from that!!!

I have been loving all the pictures, interviews coming out of SDCC and yes, it would be fantastic to get them to attend LFCC.

Come on Showmasters, you know you want to :smile:

interesting, we also wanted to post about composers..so the ones above here + Christoff Beck & Bear McCreary!!!!!!!!!

In addition to my original suggestions I'll add David Arnold to the list. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Arnold

Another suggestion a Muppets talk.

I've been asking for a Muppets talk for years! Let's have it!

• Like 1

Natalie Dormer!

I was so gutted by her cancellation this year.

if you think I'm over it, you're sorely mistaken ;)

Wouldn't it be great if you could book a joint photo shoot and autograph slot for say 5 minutes with your favourite guest! That way you could get a chance to speak to them properly! I'd definitely be willing to pay the price for a ticket for that, especially with Lena Headey!

I'm sure that others would too for their fave guest!

I know it would probably reduce the number of people meeting the guests, but it would be brilliant! :)

Wouldn't it be great if you could book a joint photo shoot and autograph slot for say 5 minutes with your favourite guest! That way you could get a chance to speak to them properly! I'd definitely be willing to pay the price for a ticket for that, especially with Lena Headey!

I know it would probably reduce the number of people meeting the guests, but it would be brilliant! :)

If that was the case, knowing my luck I'd dry! I know I did a few times at Earls Court but then other times I was completely fine.

• Like 1

It would be great but it's absolutly way too time consuming. Could you imagine a guest seeing only 12 people in an hour. It wouldnt be worthwile and not many tickets could be sold.

not that I wouldnt want to sit for five minutes and talk to certain people.

they do coffee lounges at other cons. You sit on a table of maybe ten people amd guest go round each table and spend five to ten minutes at each. That would make more sense but I dont think it would work for a con this big! Jensen ackles and jared padalecki I have spoken to before

Edited by lesleynile
  • Like 1

It would be great but it's absolutly way too time consuming. Could you imagine a guest seeing only 12 people in an hour. It wouldnt be worthwile and not many tickets could be sold.

not that I wouldnt want to sit for five minutes and talk to certain people.

they do coffee lounges at other cons. You sit on a table of maybe ten people amd guest go round each table and spend five to ten minutes at each. That would make more sense but I dont think it would work for a con this big! Jensen ackles and jared padalecki I have spoken to before

You've just reminded me. Panopticon 1993 they did an evening event which was over and above the normal day convention where they essentially had a buffet with various guests mingling. It was my first convention and I was awfully star-struck and I had a tendency to be quieter around people than I would be today but I did enjoy hearing some of the tales of "the old days". I wonder whether this is something whether SM could consider for future events in the way they did with Stan Lee?

• Like 1

I already listed what guests I'd like in the guest suggestions bit so for some other stuff:

- YALC!

- seating areas, especially for disabled/less able folks

- lots more signposts and/or a detailed map showing restaurants etc (forgive me if there was one in the programme, I never found where to get one, lol.)

We've got a question, actually! We've been visiting Cons for years in many different countries and we keep wondering "What is the connection between comic cons and wrestlers?" We don't nec. watch wrestling but we don't nec. get the connection either! Obviously it's great that they're there for the fans who get a chance to meet them but why wrestling and not most other sports? :angel:

We've got a question, actually! We've been visiting Cons for years in many different countries and we keep wondering "What is the connection between comic cons and wrestlers?" We don't nec. watch wrestling but we don't nec. get the connection either! Obviously it's great that they're there for the fans who get a chance to meet them but why wrestling and not most other sports? :angel:

I'm not 100% sure and this is only a guess. The wrestlers that go to cons are ones from WWE, TNA etc. and that kind of wrestling has more entertainment in it. It can sometimes tell a great story. The people who wrestle can act like a heel (bad guy) or be baby face (good guy). Sometimes you get wrestlers who are just themselves but most have a gimmick they act out (Like The Undertaker for example) so it can be seen as acting. I personally love wrestling and have done since I was a little girl and at LFCC this year I got to meet Lita which was beyond awesome so I'm glad Showmasters get wrestlers for cons :D