What would you like to see?

Just one thing to those referring to better air-con..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23175255

I doubt they'll invest in air-con anytime soon, if this goes ahead now that it's been approved.

though will support calls for Natalie Dormer !

The redevelopment of Earls Court is widely opposed and with a change in council leadership and the upcoming Mayoral election expect very little progress to take place. With the redevelopment of the equally historic and run down Smithfield Market being rejected, Earls Court will continue to deteriorate.

They said on the radio this morning that Earls Court would be closed for events by the end of the year. There is a band playing there and they will be the last ones.

I thought Labour had campaigned against the redevelopment & wanted to renegotiate the deal?

Would this then mean that LFCC 2015 is under threat if Earls Court is closed? Where could it move to Olympia? Does that have the capacity to deal with an event of this size?

Just one thing to those referring to better air-con..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23175255

I doubt they'll invest in air-con anytime soon, if this goes ahead now that it's been approved.

though will support calls for Natalie Dormer !

The redevelopment of Earls Court is widely opposed and with a change in council leadership and the upcoming Mayoral election expect very little progress to take place. With the redevelopment of the equally historic and run down Smithfield Market being rejected, Earls Court will continue to deteriorate.

They said on the radio this morning that Earls Court would be closed for events by the end of the year. There is a band playing there and they will be the last ones.

I thought Labour had campaigned against the redevelopment & wanted to renegotiate the deal?

Would this then mean that LFCC 2015 is under threat if Earls Court is closed? Where could it move to Olympia? Does that have the capacity to deal with an event of this size?

Also the receptionist at my hotel said that they were going to tear it down end of the year and put new foundations in for flats. Don't know if this is true or not.

Use EC1 & EC2 for more space keeping everything together and bigger aisles between dealer stands. Maybe a larger organisers booth too cause it's too difficult with so many people crowding round. Might also be good for ticketers to have "0-150" etc signs on long sticks so they can be seen from a distance.

Guest wise

Big Bang Theory guests would be awesome!

Some bigger HP guests like Rupert Grint, David Bradley

Orlando Bloom would be THE BEST!

• Like 1

more than 6 people at the the gold ticket collection point, especially as only two of them were actually processing gold ticket confirmation emails...the other four were wading through photo packets and white plastic backs full of freebies.

perhaps if you mailed the gold tickets out to people in the way that other events do you wont have to the total free for all that happened on friday, 2 hours standing at the organisation fighting to get served!

gold ticket my @$$!

I'd love there to be more Buffy / Angel / Grimm cast members

I would love to see Juliet Landau again she was really lovely.

But I will definitely be buying my entry and photoshoots in advance next year!!

I second the Grimm suggestion

• Like 1

Where to start?

Anyone from Firefly, The Big Bang Theory, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Arrow :smile:

I would give my right arm to meet Patrick Stewart.

Peter Cullen would be very cool.

You might be interest to know that Patrick Stewart just got announced for Destination Star Trek London.

I second, third and fourth the suggestion of Peter Cullen.

Where to start?

Anyone from Firefly, The Big Bang Theory, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Arrow :smile:

Peter Cullen would be very cool.

Patrick Stewart is attending Destination Star Trek, October 3-5.

Also, can there be a designated smoking area away from the main doors so for us non-smokers don't have to wade through a fog of smoke every time I wish to enter/exit the venue.

We kept getting asked to stay off the road so cars could come past, but there wasn't anywhere to walk on the path as everyone had congregated right outside and basically in everyone else's way.

• Like 1

Sean bean would be nice, rhen people can get both star wars and lotr.

same with christopher lee.

some star wars stars from episode 1-3, more lotr and got stars to.

And my all time DREAM, big trouble in little china stars. :D

I'd like to see people from the James Bond franchise.

Of the six actors whom have played Bond, two of them I could easily see attend. George Lazenby has done conventions before and Timothy Dalton isn't a super-busy actor and as also appeared in the tv series Chuck and is a cast member of Penny Dreadful which did have comericals at the con.

As for what is typical, big name stars from Star Wars and Star Trek is always nice!

Patrick Stewart, William Shatner is plausible and would be fun. Harrison Ford is impossible.

Edited by CaptainRegor

How would you shake his hand then? ;)

We'll do a chest bump instead :smile:

the queueu for left arm donation is shorter, though :)

• Like 1

ooooow can we got someone from NCIS, NCIS los Angeles, Hawai 5o or burn notice. I love all of these in this order ans SOOOOOOOO want to meet some fo the actors from them along with actors from Legend of the seeker, and Sanctuary

Can I ask for Michael Weatherly from NCIS - then I could get a Dark Angel actor as well as NCIS :)

• Like 1