selfies

Hi all I no theres prob a taboo about this but whats the chances of get some selfies with guests at signings.

It honestly depends on the guest! While you can't expect to get a selfie with someone like Stan Lee or Carrie Fisher since they'll be crazy busy, you can always see if the guests allow 'posed photographs'. If they do, then you can always ask. However, if there are signs like "no posed photographs" or "no photographs" then I suggest you put that phone away.

This is my first cc so dont wnt to make a ass of myself lol

Most will let you take a pic, just ask

But do be aware of and respect any signs up that say "no posed photos", "no flash" or even "no photos". These will usually be stuck up on the board behind the guest.

I've only been ever refused twice by those without signs, most will be more than happy :)

I've got one guest who i want a paid photo with but his slot is 15 minutes both sat and sun each of which clash so i hope he is one that is more than happy to let me use my own camera.

I've only been ever refused twice by those without signs, most will be more than happy :)

Not saying many won't but just to be aware of any signs before you ask as it can make things a bit awkward for the guest, crew member and you.

Great.... now I can't get that chainsmokers song out of my head... #selfie :dance:

Now there's an idea for a cosplay music vid....lol!

That is a great idea - Anyone got 'Sneaky Zebra's' contact details?...

• Like 1

It can be quite difficult to get "selfies" with some guests depending on space and positioning of the table or that may just be being old and preferring to get a photo with a camera ! :grump:

As others have said, guests will normally have signing up to say either no photos at all , either of them or with them, or no posed photos, so you can take a photo of them but just not with them.

I think you can say with a fair bit of confidence big guests like Stan Lee, Carrie Fisher etc will be no posed photos.

Hi all I no theres prob a taboo about this but whats the chances of get some selfies with guests at signings.

depends on the guest. Some allow it... other not! Jeremy Bulloch is definitive one of the nicest who's allow it - so my experience. Also Vivica A. Fox and Craiger Parker once had been VERY cool!!!!! Some have at the table: no pics. So don't do it. Im sometime dissapointed by visitors who don't follow the "rules".