LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

Okay - the schedule in the first post is slightly adjusted now. Hopefully that will help some.

Also I have checked and was told that every effort will be made to get you in the first shoot if you have to miss the second one due to travel. But please be prepared to show your train ticket/flight ticket please. Speak to crew at the first shoot. If the crew member you are speaking to is unsure please ask to see the Pit Boss.

I can't see the change of schedule on Michael Madison what time does his shoot now finish on Sunday? I know it was 4.50pm previously

It's been pushed back 5 minutes, so will finish at 4.55pm.

I can't see the change of schedule on Michael Madison what time does his shoot now finish on Sunday? I know it was 4.50pm previously

There's a summary of the changes given on top of the first post.

-Pushed Michael Madsen back by 5 minutes to 16.40 to give people more time get from the Stan Lee talk.

If you see the old pages please refresh.

• Moderators

With the new schedule I now have a clash I wouldn't have had before.

Never mind.

Who can I speak to about changing a shoot on Sunday as I cannot stay that late?

Sadly this year there is no flexibility on swapping tickets or rescheduling from what the mods have sated to others :(

With the new schedule I now have a clash I wouldn't have had before.

Never mind.

Who can I speak to about changing a shoot on Sunday as I cannot stay that late?

If you have legitimate travel issues: as I posted before please bring your travel documents to the first shoot and crew will try to get you through in the first shoot.

Shame Michael Madsen fans get consideration but Stephanie Leonidas' fans don't. Still no fix for the Stan talk / her shoot which are both Sunday only. I know you can't please everyone but this is extremely disappointing.

Sometimes it's not possible to swap a schedule for one reason or the other. But I think I left Stephanie out on my last "can you fix this?" email, so that's possibly my fault. I'll check again.

Shame Michael Madsen fans get consideration but Stephanie Leonidas' fans don't. Still no fix for the Stan talk / her shoot which are both Sunday only. I know you can't please everyone but this is extremely disappointing.

Sometimes it's not possible to swap a schedule for one reason or the other. But I think I left Stephanie out on my last "can you fix this?" email, so that's possibly my fault. I'll check again.

If it helps there's a gap between Dina Meyer and Jason Mewes before her, so potentially room to start Jason and Steph 10 mins earlier which might help a bit. COuld possibly even scrunch up the Casper/Casper & Dina/Dina shoots so they run directly off each other to save another 10mins. Obviously may be reasons why not but there does seem to be bit of leeway there.

Edited by Rockstar6662

If it helps there's a gap between Dina Meyer and Jason Mewes before her, so potentially room to start Jason and Steph 10 mins earlier which might help a bit. COuld possibly even scrunch up the Casper/Casper & Dina/Dina shoots so they run directly off each other to save another 10mins. Obviously may be reasons why not but there does seem to be bit of leeway there.

She really wasn't on the last list I sent, so right now it seems like a case of me not looking at all my notes. 25 pages with questions over 4 topics will sometimes do that to you. :lol:

She really wasn't on the last list I sent, so right now it seems like a case of me not looking at all my notes. 25 pages with questions over 4 topics will sometimes do that to you. :lol:

Oh in that case you're excused. Just thought I'd mention it. There's possibly a bit of room for juggling things if it'll help.

Great layout, ill be printing these off and highlighting the shoots and talks i want to go to so i know what times etc.. i have questions though and im sorry if ive missed them.

I have tickets for John hurt and carrie fisher on the saturday, they have two photoshoot sessions...can i go to either one...if i miss the 1st one can i go to the 2nd?? is there a specific one i HAVE to go to??

Same for sunday, i got an extra ticket for stan lee when they released them at £45, he has 2 shoots the sunday so can i go to either of those aswel??

if im free to go to any of the shoots that have 2 sessions then i can plan my times to go to each one and fit the talks/autographs in between those.

Great layout, ill be printing these off and highlighting the shoots and talks i want to go to so i know what times etc.. i have questions though and im sorry if ive missed them.

I have tickets for John hurt and carrie fisher on the saturday, they have two photoshoot sessions...can i go to either one...if i miss the 1st one can i go to the 2nd?? is there a specific one i HAVE to go to??

Same for sunday, i got an extra ticket for stan lee when they released them at £45, he has 2 shoots the sunday so can i go to either of those aswel??

if im free to go to any of the shoots that have 2 sessions then i can plan my times to go to each one and fit the talks/autographs in between those.

Depends what ticket numbers you have. As a general rule the first session is numbers 1 to around 400. If your tickets are in that range you can go to either session. If it's over 400 you'll only be able to go to the second session.

• Like 1

I seem to have a clash/overlap with two paid talks on Sunday. I have tickets for both the Ian McD talk and the GOT talk but the end of Ian's seems to overlap the beginning of the GOT talk. Any advice on this? I wouldn't mind a clash causing me to miss some of a free talk but seems a bit unfair to have to choose when both are paid talks! Thanks.

Edited by Seska1