The countdown begins.... 6 weeks to go!

My three final predictions:

Carrie Fisher (Not likely now)

Kevin Smith. (Has to be)

Someone else. (Hope not)

Why not Carrie Fisher anymore?

And well, Kevin Smith... I would say he is not legend more iconic as "Hayden is my hero" says.

But I am afraid that when the name is announced the masses of.... "How is she/he a legend?!?" will arise!

• Like 1

My three final predictions:

Carrie Fisher (Not likely now)

Kevin Smith. (Has to be)

Someone else. (Hope not)

Why not Carrie Fisher anymore?

And well, Kevin Smith... I would say he is not legend more iconic as "Hayden is my hero" says.

But I am afraid that when the name is announced the masses of.... "How is she/he a legend?!?" will arise!

She's not really known for her work behind the camera.

Kevin Smith? I really do hope its him, as I consider him a legend but thats only because I enjoy seeing his movies and find what he does to be marvellous (IF YOU CAN SEE THIS KEVIN? I THINK YOU'RE BRILL)

If honest, there have been names mentioned in this here thread that I have no idea who they are, BUT they mean something to someone and thats what matters.

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

38 Days to go and didn't we promise a legendary guest announcement today?

All will be revealed at 7pm in the LFCC forum and I can say of all the guesses.... so many many guesses... our legendary behind the camera guest's name has been said, you are all very good - you just have to work out which of the many guesses is the right one now!! :)

We do love guests, and we love announcing guests even more and tomorrow we have an epic guest announcement to make, this guest is going to be huge... watch this space!

• Like 14

All will be revealed at 7pm in the LFCC forum and I can say of all the guesses.... so many many guesses... our legendary behind the camera guest's name has been said, you are all very good - you just have to work out which of the many guesses is the right one now!! :)

We do love guests, and we love announcing guests even more and tomorrow we have an epic guest announcement to make, this guest is going to be huge... watch this space!

If i give you a hug can you tell us early? And tomorrow as well, i will literally give you a banana if you tell us early :D

Edited by mflowers

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Gets out all his Kevin Smith DVDs and needs to choose which ones to get signed*

I have decided that Kevin Smith will be signing Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back, Clerks and Clerks 2. #LFCC

Edited by KingRichard76
  • Like 1

It has to be Kevin Smith, I called it first!! :D

• Like 1

*Gets out all his Kevin Smith DVDs and needs to choose which ones to get signed*

I have decided that Kevin Smith will be signing Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back, Clerks and Clerks 2. #LFCC

*Gets out Lord of the Rings* for Peter Jackson to sign ;)

• Like 1