C21 PHOTO SHOOT SCHEDULE

Hi I'm new to all this and the two guys I want r both on at 4.50 what can I do, also I wanted them to sign the photos will this be possible ?

Pertwee and Esposito? I would queue for Pertwee first, but tell a crew member when you get there you also have a ticket for Esposito. They'll get you through as quick as possible so you can get to the next shoot.

Yea thank u. Will The go back to signing after ?

Hi I'm new to all this and the two guys I want r both on at 4.50 what can I do, also I wanted them to sign the photos will this be possible ?

Pertwee and Esposito? I would queue for Pertwee first, but tell a crew member when you get there you also have a ticket for Esposito. They'll get you through as quick as possible so you can get to the next shoot.

Yea thank u. Will The go back to signing after ?

Of course I can't tell for sure, but they should go back. There's always a number of attendees who want their photos from the session signed. I would strongly recommend though to check on arrival if the two are on the Virtual Queue system and if necessary get tickets for the autograph line.

• Like 1

Ahhh really bummed that Giancarlo is last of the day. This means that I will probably arrive at around four as his is the only photoshoot I have (big BB fan). Although I guess at this time theres next to no chance of getting his auto too :( There's not a cut off time for entry is there??

Cheers

I'm sorry if I asked this before, I have a Photoshoot ticket for David Ramsey and 4pm is the Schedule so thats fine. I want to have a photoshoot with Giancarlo Esposito at 4:50 but I don't have a ticket for that which means I need to get a ticket on Saturday, what would you advise me to do cus I will have to be on a Shuttle Bus for 5:30 to MK Train Station, will I have enough time to queue for Giancarlo? would it be best to get the ticket after my Ramsey photo? should I get ticket early in the day will that guarantee me a photo? If I get giancarlo photo ticket later will I then have a big number which will make the queue even longer for me?

Edited by DullyEL

I'm sorry if I asked this before, I have a Photoshoot ticket for David Ramsey and 4pm is the Schedule so thats fine. I want to have a photoshoot with Giancarlo Esposito at 4:50 but I don't have a ticket for that which means I need to get a ticket on Saturday, what would you advise me to do cus I will have to be on a Shuttle Bus for 5:30 to MK Train Station, will I have enough time to queue for Giancarlo? would it be best to get the ticket after my Ramsey photo? should I get ticket early in the day will that guarantee me a photo? If I get giancarlo photo ticket later will I then have a big number which will make the queue even longer for me?

Get your ticket for Giancarlo as early as possible to ensure you have a fairly low number. If you are running tight tell a member of the crew, they'll try to help you. You best be prepared to show them your train ticket or something like that. Unfortunately some people have tried to abuse travel problems in order to get through the line more fast. So please don't be offended if crew asks to see your train ticket.

I just realised that although I have no clashes I may be cutting it close with some. I have the group Tardis shoot at 2.45, Tony Todd at 2.55 and Angelina Love at 3.00

I do have a Gold Pass though and have had situations like this before so I hope that I can do them all. I'm sure thatIll get the Tardis shoot done and get to Tony Todd and then if I'm one of the first in I should get to Angelina Love's before that finishes. Or should I go to Angelina's first as that seems to be allotted 10 mins whereas Tony Todd's I think has a half hour timeslot?

Decisions decisions lol

Edited by jonathan

Get your ticket for Giancarlo as early as possible to ensure you have a fairly low number. If you are running tight tell a member of the crew, they'll try to help you. You best be prepared to show them your train ticket or something like that. Unfortunately some people have tried to abuse travel problems in order to get through the line more fast. So please don't be offended if crew asks to see your train ticket.

Very understandable will have my ticket ready the time will state 18:13 from Milton Keyes Central which means will have to get on the 17:30 Shuttle Bus so should be fine thank you for that

I just realised that although I have no clashes I may be cutting it close with some. I have the group Tardis shoot at 2.45, Tony Todd at 2.55 and Angelina Love at 3.00

I do have a Gold Pass though and have had situations like this before so I hope that I can do them all. I'm sure thatIll get the Tardis shoot done and get to Tony Todd and then if I'm one of the first in I should get to Angelina Love's before that finishes. Or should I go to Angelina's first as that seems to be allotted 10 mins whereas Tony Todd's I think has a half hour timeslot?

Decisions decisions lol

That partly depends on what happens on the day - shoots can sometimes run late. Normally with a Gold Pass you shouldn't have any problems going in chronological order.

Any chance of a shoot with both David and Celina together on the Friday?

This late it's highly unlikely any additional shoots will be added, sorry.

I see Chris Eubanks photoshoot is only 20 minutes after he's due to turn up, will he be signing before the 'shoot? Think I may leave the signature until afterwards, seems like a rush job prior. Will he be VQ as he's pretty rare?

Andy K.

• Showmasters Admin

I think I have a clash got tickets for Robert Beltran 3.20pm and Garret Wang 3.55pm will I be alright? or do I need to inform a showmaster staff there?

Thanks

They are in the same photo area so they can't clash, they are just one after the other.

Any thoughts on this clash ?

I have Arthur Darvill in A at 11.45 a.m. and Earnie Shavers in B at 12.00 p.m., but Earnie only seems to be doing 5 minutes of photos as Ritchie Woodhall is at 12.05 p.m.

I'm thinking it may be best to actually go to Earnie first as Arthur looks like his shoot may be going on a bit longer on the timings.

• Showmasters Admin

Any thoughts on this clash ?

I have Arthur Darvill in A at 11.45 a.m. and Earnie Shavers in B at 12.00 p.m., but Earnie only seems to be doing 5 minutes of photos as Ritchie Woodhall is at 12.05 p.m.

I'm thinking it may be best to actually go to Earnie first as Arthur looks like his shoot may be going on a bit longer on the timings.

As always talk to the crew at the photo shoot. They'll be able to tell you if they are running on time and which it's best to go to first.

• Like 1

I got David Ramsey photo shoot on Sunday and it's not till 16.35. Are you still printing the photo's straight away? Or can i change my photo shoot to the Saturday instead?

Edited by wabit