Comic Awards at this years LFCC

I mean if an admin can change the name of the page, they could atleast answer the question.....even if it is just a 'i don't know' or 'no confirmation yet' just something instead of being ignored. :(

Nevermind, i have read another thread, from a showmaster admin this morning, Stan Lee is still coming to LFCC 100% also he is still doing the awards, it's just a name change of the ward (Copyright issues maybe? I don't know) but that could possibly be why the tickets aren't up on the site yet, hope this helps :)

Wasn't this thread called the Stan Lee Eagle Awards yesterday or is my mind playing tricks?

It was and I asked the question in the other topic about why they'd been changed but no one is answering???

Wasn't this thread called the Stan Lee Eagle Awards yesterday or is my mind playing tricks?

It was and I asked the question in the other topic about why they'd been changed but no one is answering???

It has been answered, in a thread that you subsequently posted in.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84343#entry1855427

So this is not the evening event for comic gold people then? Is the comic gold one going to be after?

If you are referring to the VIP reception/meet and greet then that is not this event. The time for that has yet to be announced. It could take place after this or before.

any confirmation as to what time yet?, obviously with other things now going on on Saturday night I wanna try and work things around it.

Sorry, no news on times as of yet.

Have you any idea when anyone from SM May know, or even a before or after would do.

Sorry, but the crystal ball the mods use is broken. ;)

But seriously speaking: if we had any info we'd tell you. Even more likely SM themselves would have made a post if they'd have details yet.

• Like 1

Sorry, no news on times as of yet.

Have you any idea when anyone from SM May know, or even a before or after would do.

Sorry, but the crystal ball the mods use is broken. ;)

But seriously speaking: if we had any info we'd tell you. Even more likely SM themselves would have made a post if they'd have details yet.

Sorry, I was just after an idea whether the meet and and greet would likely be before or after the awards, so I can organise my Saturday night to make it easier attending Sunday, my mistake thinking the organizers of the event might have a bit of an idea. I'll just use my Crystal ball, mine should be working ;) x Edited by Lostboy1981

Sorry, I was just after an idea whether the meet and and greet would likely be before or after the awards, so I can organise my Saturday night to make it easier attending Sunday, my mistake thinking the organizers of the event might have a bit of an idea. I'll just use my Crystal ball, mine should be working ;) x

When they have an idea I promise it will be shared immediately. ;) It is the first time something like the Comic Awards are done and too many factors come into play there to give an idea right now. Not enough things being definites yet, like the other guests for the awards. If they post "it looks like it will be after" and then things change and it will be before too many people will even have taken that idea for granted and will be upset. It has happened before.

Sorry, I was just after an idea whether the meet and and greet would likely be before or after the awards, so I can organise my Saturday night to make it easier attending Sunday, my mistake thinking the organizers of the event might have a bit of an idea. I'll just use my Crystal ball, mine should be working ;) x

When they have an idea I promise it will be shared immediately. ;) It is the first time something like the Comic Awards are done and too many factors come into play there to give an idea right now. Not enough things being definites yet, like the other guests for the awards. If they post "it looks like it will be after" and then things change and it will be before too many people will even have taken that idea for granted and will be upset. It has happened before.

I hear ya Queeny, it's all giggles and shizzles. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...