ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

• Moderators

Yes that's correct. Plus if there's split shoots i.e. morning and afternoon, those numbers will determine that also.

But you can't MISS your turn. It'll be any time after 1-50 etc. You don't NEED to be there at that exact time. You just can't go before.

Hello,

I have a few questions too :)

Regarding guests: I've never been to a con with such a big lineup of guests and even famous ones like Stan Lee or Carrie Fisher. Unfortunately, I can't make it in July, because I've only just heard of this con and am already in Asia by then, or I would have bought a ticket straight away. :/ I'm now thinking about going to the next one in October (though I'd have to fly in from another country) and I've been wondering, is it realistic to think that during the winter con, there will be many guests and some of them so well-known, too? Or was this time more of an exception? When would guests usually be announced? Since some absolutely amazing ones like Carrie Fisher were only announced just now, a few weeks from the con (guess kinda afraid of tickets selling out, though in the FAQ it says they aren't?). I've read that this is the last time Stan Lee will appear and the first one with Carrie? Are there chances that some of the guests in summer will come again in winter or do you usually ask new guests every time? I've only been to a few cons in Germany so far and there the line up is usually much smaller and they don't have the budget for people like Stan Lee, I'm just curious.

What's the focus, I mean this is about comics and films obviously, but is there maybe a theme too, like Star Wars and Game of Thrones people, etc.? Is it possible for e.g. the X-men cast to come sometime, too? ( I have to admit I heard of this event through the "X-men Guinness Record cosplayer attempt" that is apparently going to take place in October, so I'm wondering if that con has more to do with X-men then)

And about the con: How many people are there usually (just an estimate)? I'm just wondering, because mostly I've been to smaller cons with "a few hundred" people, just trying to make out if I should be afraid if one's bad with maaaasses of people lol. If you buy a photo op / autograph, is it usually guaranteed that you get one, provided you queue at the right time? And not that because there are too many people you will end up with empty hands? And is there maybe still an old schedule around from previous cons, just so I could take a look at how these things go (just wondering if panels and photo OPs are at the same time, and how much there is going on at the same time etc, the ones I've been to always only had one panel and not more simultaneously).

I'm sorry for the TL;DR, I just highlighted my question now lol. And I'll continue to look around the board.

Also, I have to say that so far, this seems by far the most organized con board I've seen so far, with clear information in the FAQs! :D I'm really impressed, I hope I can come to the next one.

Have we got any update on the stan lee meet yet as it's getting very close and we know nothing about it. Also the awards show we were promised lots of guests but only having 1 so has anything changed? This isn't a moan just wondering what's going on. A lot of us were trying to decide between this talk and GOT screening.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it in the topics, but here's my question:

we have Comic Gold passes. Can we enter at the same time as Early Bird or only at the regular time? Thanks for answering!

Gold passes have a seperate queue, and you'll get your wristband given to you as you queue to get in.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it in the topics, but here's my question:

we have Comic Gold passes. Can we enter at the same time as Early Bird or only at the regular time? Thanks for answering!

Gold passes have a seperate queue, and you'll get your wristband given to you as you queue to get in.

Yes that I found out earlier, thanks anyway :) But I wanted to know if we could queue to get in earlier like the Early Bird as well.

Edited by bartkempeneers

Yes that I found out earlier, thanks anyway :) But I wanted to know if we could queue to get in earlier like the Early Bird as well.

Gold passes will be let in a little earlier than the early bird tickets.

hello, there is a mistake in my photos tickets I just received; I ordered a photo ticket for actor for Saturday and you sent me one Sunday; that is what we are doing?

Thanks

Bring ticket and the original order letter. This can be sorted on the day.

• Showmasters Admin

hello, there is a mistake in my photos tickets I just received; I ordered a photo ticket for actor for Saturday and you sent me one Sunday; that is what we are doing?

Thanks

Bring the Sunday ticket and your confirmation email that says Saturday on it and it'll be fine.

Thanks

Bring the Sunday ticket and your confirmation email that says Saturday on it and it'll be fine.

<<Ok but I have a lot a photo to do on Saturday and Sunday, it is why I order on the website to be near the start of the photoshoot. I'm afraid to be near the end of the list for the photoshoot on Saturday (because i don't have an official ticket with a number).

Can you confirm to me that i will be in the 50 first for the photoshoot ?

I don't want to do this one in the last because you make a mistake.

• Like 1

Have we got any update on the stan lee meet yet as it's getting very close and we know nothing about it. Also the awards show we were promised lots of guests but only having 1 so has anything changed? This isn't a moan just wondering what's going on. A lot of us were trying to decide between this talk and GOT screening.

I'd say that now that the online shop has closed there's two weeks to go before you can buy any more tickets so try to bear with TPTB whilst they sort/post things even though I'm jumping up and down waiting for timetables too lol