ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

Re the Stan Lee authorised items, whatever gets decided, I would have thought you're safe with a comic book.

At a guess I would think the original poster who raised this was talking about rip off items such as those large canvasses with unlicensed artwork that get sold by shops that open just for Christmas!

Another poster since then though has suggested Sran would sign whatever was in front of him!

Is there any prospect of getting Stan's guys to confirm though? Coming off the back of the Newcastle issues, I would hate to see SM get slammed if there is chaos on the day with Stan's guys turning away customers because they'd brought items that are not allowed...

Is there any prospect of getting Stan's guys to confirm though? Coming off the back of the Newcastle issues, I would hate to see SM get slammed if there is chaos on the day with Stan's guys turning away customers because they'd brought items that are not allowed...

My above post is confirmed with the office. They don't make statements like that up. ;) If any restrictions should suddenly surface an announcement will be made.

So cheesed off no more Stan lee photo ops left. Am I correct in thinking over the table pictures will be out of the question? So annoyed at my self I missed them twice! D:

99.99 percent out of the question, yes.

I'm really sorry you missed them. But we knew they were selling fast for a long time now, and after that extra shoot was added it was emphasized it was a "after that this is it" thing. The longer the wait the bigger the risk.

So cheesed off no more Stan lee photo ops left. Am I correct in thinking over the table pictures will be out of the question? So annoyed at my self I missed them twice! D:

99.99 percent out of the question, yes.

I'm really sorry you missed them. But we knew they were selling fast for a long time now, and after that extra shoot was added it was emphasized it was a "after that this is it" thing. The longer the wait the bigger the risk.

Thanks QS no need to say you're sorry it's completely my fault for waiting. Grr if I hadn't leant my dad the money I would've been able to get them oh well I can still meet him and get an autograph or two

if I book a Photoshoot for Friday and for what ever reason miss it (traffic jams etc...), can I use the ticket for the Saturday? :help:

If that should happen speak to photoshoot crew on the day. They will help you make the necessary arrangements. Sometimes it is possible to get a guest back for reshoots, especially if a couple of attendees arrive late due to Tube not running, traffic jams or something like that.

Question: So I notice you can pre order earlybird or standard tickets. Does that mean there's 3 queues? One for early bird, one for those already with standard tickets and one for buy on the day?

Trying to work out which is best to buy.

Edited by LadyDeTemps

Question: So I notice you can pre order earlybird or standard tickets. Does that mean there's 3 queues? One for early bird, one for those already with standard tickets and one for buy on the day?

At the beginning three queues, but not the way you describe it. Prepaid one side, pay on the day the other. Standard prepaid goes in two hours after Early Birds prepaid. Once the initial line has got in all prepaid will pretty much be walk in. So by the time the Standard prepaid arrive the Early Bird prepaid will be he standard prepaid. I hope that makes sense, it reads way more confusing that it actually is.

In the middle of these two is the Gold Pass line, but that one is long gone before the standard tickets even come into play.

At the beginning three queues, but not the way you describe it. Prepaid one side, pay on the day the other. Standard prepaid goes in two hours after Early Birds prepaid. Once the initial line has got in all prepaid will pretty much be walk in. So by the time the Standard prepaid arrive the Early Bird prepaid will be he standard prepaid. I hope that makes sense, it reads way more confusing that it actually is.

In the middle of these two is the Gold Pass line, but that one is long gone before the standard tickets even come into play.

Thanks. I think I might preorder the standard ticket then.

I'm not getting up at 6am to catch train to get there in time for the earlybird entry. :sleep: lol! I think getting up at 8am will be a bit more resonable.

Hi, I have already bought an Early Bird pass but I have decided that I want to go gold now instead. I have noticed on the online store that for delivery method there is either Recorded Delivery UK, Recorded Delivery Europe and Gold Pass Shipping. Am I right in thinking that you can only pick up your gold pass at the event? So I should just select Gold Pass Shipping?

Hi, I have already bought an Early Bird pass but I have decided that I want to go gold now instead. I have noticed on the online store that for delivery method there is either Recorded Delivery UK, Recorded Delivery Europe and Gold Pass Shipping. Am I right in thinking that you can only pick up your gold pass at the event? So I should just select Gold Pass Shipping?

Yes, you will collect it at the event so Gold Pass Shipping is the correct option.

Will Stan Lee have separate Photo Shoot and Signature Lines I assume the great Mr Lee is going to be in massive demand and whilst I do not require a photo I would really like the opportunity to get something signed.

Thanks in advance!!!