Cosplay

Zonic

Oh, Luke...I completely forgot, if you're the Dalek on saturday, there's a photoshoot at 2:30pm outside Earls Court 2 (outside the doors) which is a doctor who one. You're very much welcome to come as the daleks if you want. You can't have doctors without daleks XD

• Like 1

Oh, Luke...I completely forgot, if you're the Dalek on saturday, there's a photoshoot at 2:30pm outside Earls Court 2 (outside the doors) which is a doctor who one. You're very much welcome to come as the daleks if you want. You can't have doctors without daleks XD

A full size dalek in the photo would be very cool.

Oh yes, would love a Dalek on the photo!!

And please let us know what they say - I'm not sure I'll walk around in cosplay all day, I guess I could dump my stuff at the bags storage location, but I not looking forward to roll up my frock coat in a ball and stuff it in a bag, especially if I'm supposed to wear it later...

Unfortunately guys its the Sunday I will be there have to work on Saturday - grrrr :) Still waiting for a reply, if I have to sit with him all day I suppose that's how it must be. He does look cool tho 'Claude' as this one is called is a NSD but in Genesis colours (grey and black). Trying to add servos and motors to him at the moment to make movement a little easier from the inside.

Unfortunately guys its the Sunday I will be there have to work on Saturday - grrrr :) Still waiting for a reply, if I have to sit with him all day I suppose that's how it must be. He does look cool tho 'Claude' as this one is called is a NSD but in Genesis colours (grey and black). Trying to add servos and motors to him at the moment to make movement a little easier from the inside.

Maybe you can have some kind of lead...so you don't have to be inside all the time and instead pull him around with you?

Or just keep asking people to look after your dalek. lol!

Ah, that's fine. I will be bringing my remote controlled Dalek to the con with me, so we'll still have a little one for the photo xD

• Like 1

Ah, that's fine. I will be bringing my remote controlled Dalek to the con with me, so we'll still have a little one for the photo xD

How big is your mini dalek? (Just had thought of amusing photo of the doctors running away from a tiny dalek. lol!

Last year I went as Captain Chaos from the Cannonball Run movies and due to the number of friends pestering me this year, i'll be doing the same again at this con, it was a great laugh last year especially when i sang the Choas's theme tune:)

So I figured I should probably post my work in progress Maggie "Too Far Gone" TWD cosplay. Coming along nicely now.

10341538_10202481971503711_7671159137610

And then the other day I started work on the leg holster. It's around 75% done, and I'll be finishing it off next week - it's the most complicated part and almost killed my sewing machine lol.

• Like 1

Annnnnnd my plans have changed since last year. lol.

I'm doing Cicero from Skyrim, a weeping angel from doctor who, and mina harker from Dracula the 1992 film. I'm doing the embroidered blue/green dress from when Van helsing arrives. the embroidery is going quite well as well.

I'm doing Cicero from Skyrim, a weeping angel from doctor who, and mina harker from Dracula the 1992 film. I'm doing the embroidered blue/green dress from when Van helsing arrives. the embroidery is going quite well as well.

If you decided to do the weeping angel on the saturday...there's a doctor who group photo going on.

If you decided to do the weeping angel on the saturday...there's a doctor who group photo going on.

Yea, I'll give you the link - https://www.facebook.com/events/274772639367228/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Hi Luke

I'm not sure why you haven't received a reply, and I apologise for that, but can you email me personally on info@animeleague.com asap and I will sort this for you.

Worst comes to it, we have space in the Cosplay Zone and our staff would be happy to look after it for you.

Many Thanks - Mike.

Hi guys I've got a question regarding cosplay. I'm thinking of bringing a costume/prop (depending on price of transport). Its a Dalek but I don't want to be in him all day and I don't want to be stuck looking after him (stopping people touching etc) so just wondering if anyone knows if there is an area that he could be put into to stop people getting at him while I wander/get autographs etc. Id love to bring all 3 that I have but just not enough friends to assist!!! lol.

Thanks Luke

Edited by Animeleague