Sign in to follow this  
Zonic

Cosplay

Same as always. ^_^

Daryl Dixon cosplay (should hopefully be 100% done by october) but will be in a partial fursuit aswell :)

Fem!Dean Winchester for me if by a miracle I make it. Got the outfit done, just gotta finish up the props etc XP!

If I can transport it (and if it goes well at Glasgow), Nikki from Pandemonium 2 again. Otherwise, I'll have to have a think!

This will be my 3rd London Con - the past two I've cosyplayed as myself ;) I reallllyy want to dress up for LFCCW but I have no idea what/who to go as....

This is tough.

I've started building a 10ft tall Optimus Prime, but I now understand there might be issues getting big cosplay into the venue.

It's deliberately being built so I can slip the feet off in just a couple of seconds and be back to regular size in no time at all, so I don't see it as being an issue should I need to evacuate or anything, and I'm hoping it will be ok on the weekend.

• Like 1

Custom Mandalorian Force Hunter and possibly Revan again if i can fit both in my suitcase :P

PC Gamer: The Revel Alliance guild appreciates your effort

Fem!Dean Winchester for me if by a miracle I make it. Got the outfit done, just gotta finish up the props etc XP!

My sister and I are planning Gabriel and Balthazar, so hopefully we'll see you there!

• Like 2

Well for Saturday I have a secret cosplay I am working on, and for Sunday I will be Zoidberg again :)

• Like 2

Setting to work on Maggie from TWD's season 4 outfit! Hopefully this time I won't be really sick and can actually enjoy wearing it lol.

• Like 1

Hello

Be in my TWOK uniform as Admiral Kirk again hopfully for both days,I was well recived by people at LFCC :D.Got to wait till

next year,when i can get my TOS boots made and will do a 1st season TOS uniform.

1st time cosplaying and im planning on going as mario. My father in law has spent £100's getting all he needs for his costume he is making a tuscan raider outfit from scratch. i cant wait

• Like 1

Jareth possibly... Nightwing or Alucard, depending on what props are there really...

If Iron Throne is there, then Jareth definitely for one day, if not, then either Nightwing or Alucard

My sister and I are planning Gabriel and Balthazar, so hopefully we'll see you there!

Its looking like I'll definitely be there with my friends as Fem!Sam and Bobby and my mom will be blonde Meg if all goes to plan!

This my fem Dean, but I'll be wearing jeans for October and hopefully better boots as these are literally falling apart lol! My Fem!Dean is based off of a fanart. This just happens to be my fave picture, I mean.. I couldn't possibly explain why XP!

3ed24491-269b-484c-9716-ecd5bf9d88e7_zps158c67dd.jpg

with Jeans:

7a1bfc92-40ad-46d4-a129-de20b3d758c9_zpsb7ae62a5.jpg

• Like 1

got three ideas

rogue (xmen)

jedi snow white (pic is main outfit) robes and saber to be added

2012-10-25141816.jpg

Elizabeth (bioshock infinite)

snow white and elizabeth are winning atm with rogue being saved for this show :)

Edited by jediprincessleah

Thinking Gretel again that I wore at LFCC and possibly Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments

I'll be Hansel to your Gretel :D

I'm currently planning either Hawkeye (Avengers) or something LOTR. Haven't decided which yet.

• Like 2

Currently Xena is on my list for this then maybe tifa or Lara I might bring back again for this con. Depends what I can get done in time :)

I'll be doing my Interview with the Vampire Claudia, though if anyone cosplays Lestat or Louis my day would be made.

• Like 1