Cosplay

• 4 weeks later...

I've started building a 10ft tall Optimus Prime, but I now understand there might be issues getting big cosplay into the venue.

It's deliberately being built so I can slip the feet off in just a couple of seconds and be back to regular size in no time at all, so I don't see it as being an issue should I need to evacuate or anything, and I'm hoping it will be ok on the weekend.

• Like 1

Hello

Be in my TWOK uniform as Admiral Kirk again hopfully for both days,I was well recived by people at LFCC :D.Got to wait till

next year,when i can get my TOS boots made and will do a 1st season TOS uniform.

Fem!Dean Winchester for me if by a miracle I make it. Got the outfit done, just gotta finish up the props etc XP!

My sister and I are planning Gabriel and Balthazar, so hopefully we'll see you there!

Its looking like I'll definitely be there with my friends as Fem!Sam and Bobby and my mom will be blonde Meg if all goes to plan!

This my fem Dean, but I'll be wearing jeans for October and hopefully better boots as these are literally falling apart lol! My Fem!Dean is based off of a fanart. This just happens to be my fave picture, I mean.. I couldn't possibly explain why XP!

3ed24491-269b-484c-9716-ecd5bf9d88e7_zps158c67dd.jpg

with Jeans:

7a1bfc92-40ad-46d4-a129-de20b3d758c9_zpsb7ae62a5.jpg

• Like 1