Guest Days & Prices for London Film & Comic Con Winter 2013

• Showmasters Admin

This is the current guest days and prices list. We will update this when days and photoshoots are announced :smile:

Ailsa Berk...........................................SAT.......................AUTO £10

Alexander Vlahos...............................SAT.......................AUTO£10/PHOTO £10

Andrew Hayden Smith........................SUN.......................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Barbie Blank aka Kelly Kelly............SAT/SUN...................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Billie Piper...........................................SAT.......................AUTO £30/PHOTO £25

Bobby Holland Hanton........................SAT.......................AUTO £10

Bonnie Langford.................................SUN.......................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Brent McIntyre.................................SAT/SUN...................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Brian Blessed.....................................SAT.......................AUTO £20/ PHOTO £20 (joint photo with Sam Jones £35)

Carole Ann Ford.................................SAT.......................AUTO £10/PHOTO £15

Colin Fay............................................SUN.......................AUTO £10

Chavo Guerrero...............................SAT/SUN.................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Danny Blackner..................................SAT.......................AUTO £10

Dick Mills.............................................SUN......................AUTO £10

Fernanda Marlowe..............................SAT......................AUTO £10

Garrett Wang...............................SAT/SUN.......................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

George Georgiou................................SUN......................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Hannah Spearritt.................................SAT......................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Jett Lucas........................................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Joanna Cassidy...............................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Jon Bernthal....................................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £20/PHOTO £20

Julian Glover.......................................SUN......................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Karen Gledhill.....................................SUN......................AUTO £10

Kate O'Mara.......................................SUN.......................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Lexa Doig........................................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Mark Lewis Jones...............................SAT.......................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Margot Kidder.................................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Maryse Ouellet................................SAT/SUN.................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Matthew De Meritt...........................SAT/SUN.................AUTO £10

Michael Shanks..............................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £20/PHOTO £20

Natasha Henstridge........................SAT/SUN.................AUTO £20/PHOTO £20

Neve McIntosh....................................SUN.....................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Nicole De Boer................................SAT/SUN.................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Noel Clarke.........................................SUN.....................AUTO £20/PHOTO £20

Paul McGann......................................SUN.....................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Richard Franklin..................................SAT......................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Roy Dotrice.........................................Cancelled

Roy Scammell......................................SAT.....................AUTO £10

Sarah Sutton.......................................SAT......................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Sam Jones......................................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15 (joint photo with Brian Blessed £35 / Prop shoot £25)

Suanne Braun.....................................SUN......................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Shawn Hernandez............................SAT/SUN.................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Simon Williams.....................................SUN.....................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Stephen Ure....................................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Steve Cardenas..............................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15 (Costume Photo shoot £20)

Thomas Robins...............................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Virginia Hey.....................................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Veronica Taylor................................SAT/SUN.................AUTO £10

Walter Jones...................................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

William Kircher.................................SAT/SUN.................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

William Russell....................................SAT.....................AUTO £15

Comic Guests:

Chris Geary....................................SAT/SUN

Dave Taylo..................................... SAT/SUN

David Roach ................................. SAT/SUN

Ian Edginton .......................................SAT

Hermann Huppen ...............................TBA

Huw-J1 ............................................SAT/SUN

JW Rinzler ..........................................TBA

Mike Mayhew ......................................TBA

Peter Hogan ........................................SAT

Phil Winslade.......................................SAT/SUN

R. M. Guéra.........................................SAT/SUN

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

The mods have asked about that. The MK flyers indeed mentioned a preview night (that's what David was going by too), but the new posters have not.

Regarding Jon Bernthal, he was announced very shortly before the summer event. The office just did not get around to add him yet. Lexa, Nicole and Michael were just copied and pasted from the other event.

I've got a ticket from 6th July for Lexa Doig, will the number still be valid (it's nice and low) ?

Yes, that will be fine to use for this event.

Are we going to be included in the queue for that session along with everyone - Or will be be kept apart and only if we're lucky do we get in?

Might be an idea to start a thread when closer to the event so we can let you know which day we would prefer to use the tickets.

I've got a ticket from 6th July for Lexa Doig, will the number still be valid (it's nice and low) ?

Are we going to be included in the queue for that session along with everyone - Or will be be kept apart and only if we're lucky do we get in?

Might be an idea to start a thread when closer to the event so we can let you know which day we would prefer to use the tickets.

I'm not sure if I understand you correct - you mean you'd be lucky to get in the day you want to go? You will definitely get your photo taken. The mods will see that we find out about the exact procedures.

I'm not sure if I understand you correct - you mean you'd be lucky to get in the day you want to go? You will definitely get your photo taken. The mods will see that we find out about the exact procedures.

Thanks for getting back so soon - It didn't really apply to me at LFCC as I was gold and just went in with them when using Saturday tickets on the Friday. But I have read a few posts about people with standard tickets who were grouped apart and then told that they couldn't have their photo on that day. Just wondering as I may not get a Gold pass this time - all depends on how many guests I'll meet.

Edited by Zahariel

Thanks for getting back so soon - It didn't really apply to me at LFCC as I was gold and just went in with them when using Saturday tickets on the Friday. But I have read a few posts about people with standard tickets who were grouped apart and then told that they couldn't have their photo on that day. Just wondering as I may not get a Gold pass this time - all depends on how many guests I'll meet.

Yes, that is right. We were told to use our Saturday tickets on Friday or Sunday so to ease the Saturday, When we showed the tickets were told to stand aside to let the Friday photo shoot first then allowed in, That wasn't very good it cut down time you wanted to do other things. It should be that you were allowed to join the queue as SM agreed it. the next show will have three main guests with lots of tickets saved from this show, so maybe the photo shoots will have to be split? :blush:

That was a different situation. There had never been photo shoot sessions at a preview night before. It was a case of allowing as many Saturday ticket holders through on the Friday as possible to ease the Saturday photo shoots. There had to be a cut off point and some had to revert back to the original Saturday sessions as a result.

When a guest re-arranges (this is not a new scenario like above) the previous event sales for the photo shoot are probably taken into account when scheduling the photo shoots times. I've never known anybody to miss out and there to be an issue when this happens.

Yes, that was a totally different situation with the day swaps at LFACC. When a guest cancelled and the tickets could be used at the rescheduled date the "old" tickets are indeed taken into accont when planing. No one holding a "carried over" ticket will miss out.

• 2 weeks later...

I love that Ernie Hudson, Sam Jones and Margot Kidder are all 15 pounders! :dance: 3 guests I absolutely want to meet and at such brilliant value too, this event is going to be fantastic!! I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by Kuato_Lives
  • Like 4

I love that Ernie Hudson, Sam Jones and Margot Kidder are all 15 pounders! :dance: 3 guests I absolutely want to meet and at such brilliant value too, this event is going to be fantastic!! I'm looking forward to it.

I think you spoke to soon... Ernie Hudson has just been added to the main web page and it shows photo shoot at £20? :no:

EDIT: They've changed it to £15 on the website now woooop :dance: Edited by Kuato_Lives

Cool,I had such a great time at the summer LFCC,that I'm coming along to this one too,plus I really would like to meet & have photo shoots/autograph sessions with Ernie Hudson (as I'm a huge Ghostbusters fan) & Margot Kidder (as I loved her as Lois Lane in the Superman films & have heard she is really lovely to her fans) I hope the times do'nt clash so fingers crossed,both would be wonderful for me to have on the Saturday date I'm attending,I can't wait,keeping an eye on the shop link for when these are available,many thanks Showmasters! :smile:

• Like 2

Guys - can someone explain the autograph ticket process to me?? We don't buy them in advance like the photos?

Its to save time basically. If everyone bought them in advance then everyone would want to get theirs first and the queues would be ridiculous - By doing the virtual ticketing system people don't have to wait around in the queue, they can come back later when their numbers are called.

You can kinda buy them in advance though - by getting Showmasters vouchers...

Guys - can someone explain the autograph ticket process to me?? We don't buy them in advance like the photos?

Its to save time basically. If everyone bought them in advance then everyone would want to get theirs first and the queues would be ridiculous - By doing the virtual ticketing system people don't have to wait around in the queue, they can come back later when their numbers are called.

You can kinda buy them in advance though - by getting Showmasters vouchers...

Okay. No, that's fine. I'm just asking on behalf of a friend. I've only ever done the photo ops so was unsure as to the process :)

Thank you

Edited by AxelV

• 2 weeks later...

As for entry tickets is there a "senior" entry ticket? My nan might be taking me to this one and I was wondering is there anything like this in place. Also since I get disability living allowence and my mum gets carerers allowance can you get a discount for entry as well? Some places like museums and some stores offer a discount if you're on these types of benefits