Guest Suggestions!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

We need more The Walking Dead guests at LFCC this year and I know there is at least one guest available for the summer dates!! I have spoken to Vincent Ward (Oscar) on Twitter he would love to meet his UK fans and is available to come to the UK for the summer con dates! Come on Showmasters invite him and make this happen please. He has never been to the UK for a con so this would be an exclusive!! TWD fans please back me up on this and lets get Vincent over here! Thanks for reading!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

• Like 5

:clap: :clap: :clap:

We need more The Walking Dead guests at LFCC this year and I know there is at least one guest available for the summer dates!! I have spoken to Vincent Ward (Oscar) on Twitter he would love to meet his UK fans and is available to come to the UK for the summer con dates! Come on Showmasters invite him and make this happen please. He has never been to the UK for a con so this would be an exclusive!! TWD fans please back me up on this and lets get Vincent over here! Thanks for reading!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I saw this tweet and can vouch for it, would be so so amazing to get Vincent over for a con, especially as he's confirmed he's free and would like to meet his UK fans. Come on Showmasters make it happen! We need more TWD cast!!

• Like 2

would love to meet T-Dog and Oscar I am still gutted that I missed Jon Bernthal and Lew Temple one of us walking dead fans needs to make a thread for walking dead begging showmasters to get them we need to get together and make this happen

• Like 1

I'm forever pestering the cast to come to the UK. Vincent Ward seems keen! Several of them have said they'd love to come. Had a chat with Michonnes pets the other day and they seemed very keen, they make appearances as a pair! That would be a sick photoshoot.

Edited by TWDStuff
  • Like 1

Austin St John (Original red Power Ranger) says he wants to come to London for a convention but needs organisers to contact his agent. His agents email is listed on his facebook fan page. Please make it happen SM!

That would be perfect! Power Rangers reunion!

• Like 1

Austin St John says on his Facebook page that he would love to come to London (for the show).He's been living a private life as a medic for the past 7 years and hasn't done a show since, but he has announced many convention appearences coming this year and I know he will announce many more. But you need to get him soon, as he may have to go back to his job after the few shows. Appearence information is available here; https://www.facebook.com/austinstjohn

Thanks!!

• Like 3

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Six Feet Under & Gossip Girl)

Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough Twisted & Wild Things)

Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)

Gina Torres (Serenity/Firefly, Angel, Suits, Alias & 24)

Teresa Palmer (28 Weeks Later, I Am Number Four, Warm Bodies & The Grudge 2)

Paige Moss (Beverley Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

I would love to meet The Walking Dead please!!!!!

Andrew Lincoln

Lauren Cohen

Laurie Holden

Melissa McBride

Steven Yeun

Jon Bernthal

Michael Rooker

IronE Singleton

Chandler Riggs

Scott Wilson

Danai Gurira

Im spreading the love for Walking dead guests. Would be awesome to have some more! :)

• Like 1

How about some Guardians of the Galaxy guests. The movie is released in the UK on August 1st (the prem likely earlier) so it is close to LFCC weekend. It would be great to have some MCU guests especially with Stan Lee being there!

How about some Guardians of the Galaxy guests. The movie is released in the UK on August 1st (the prem likely earlier) so it is close to LFCC weekend. It would be great to have some MCU guests especially with Stan Lee being there!

I would fully support that! Though I think Saldana, Diesel, Cooper, Reilly and Del Toro might not really do conventions (a lot) and they're bound to be quite expensive. Maybe Dave Bautista, Djimon Hounsou or Lee Pace? I could imagine Chris Pratt doing these for the moment (his career is seriously going up with Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World).

• Like 1