Gold Pass Sold Out?

yup, pop along to organisers booth on the day with your confirmation email and ID and it will be issued to you :D

Or hopefully they'll be handed to you in the Gold Pass queue outside :smile:

This would be an excellent plan as it didn't happen at CM19 and we were the last people inside the venue even with a Gold pass!

On Saturday we weren't the last people inside the venue but we ceratinly should have gone in earlier. There were about 3 Gold Pass Holders in front of us in the queue and we went in at 9. There was a spam up as we should have been let in before 9. Jason apologised for this on Sunday morning and we were let in around 850 as he explained should have happened the day before. The bands were handed out outside as a time saver and told to collect your packs in the afternoon. This worked fine and I expect this to take place at all event going forward.

yup, pop along to organisers booth on the day with your confirmation email and ID and it will be issued to you :D

This would be an excellent plan as it didn't happen at CM19 and we were the last people inside the venue even with a Gold pass!

On Saturday we weren't the last people inside the venue but we ceratinly should have gone in earlier. There were about 3 Gold Pass Holders in front of us in the queue and we went in at 9. There was a spam up as we should have been let in before 9. Jason apologised for this on Sunday morning and we were let in around 850 as he explained should have happened the day before. The bands were handed out outside as a time saver and told to collect your packs in the afternoon. This worked fine and I expect this to take place at all event going forward.

I hope this is carried forward. However at LFCC last year as well as handing the wristbands out (a pain to wear for 3 days truth be told) they needed to ask which panels you wanted to go to as there wasn't enough seating to accommodate all gold pass holders and everyone else so I was told. I hope this is resolved this year as that took a very long time to sort out for everyone.

We were in about ten past nine unless my watch was wrong. Thanks to Jason on Sunday though as going in 10 minutes earlier seemed to make the day a lot easier.

For me that was easy as my answer was 'none' lol. I don't get the time to go to the talks and they're not really my thing.

As it turned out I only went to 2, mostly because the way the space was set up was awful with everyone behind a table a million miles away from the seats, the sound quality was awful and I was having more fun with my friends and some clashed with photos. I do like to try and get to them though when I can, part of the whole experience. It just took so long writing down which ones each person wanted to get to. I knew in advance but many people didn't which made it even worse.

Edited by Rockstar6662

....and if there is it will hopefully have chairs in this year!

Is there going to be a gold pass chill out room this year?

Couldn't find one at Mk but they always come in handy to have five minutes break at LFACC.

....and if there is it will hopefully have chairs in this year!

Is there going to be a gold pass chill out room this year?

Couldn't find one at Mk but they always come in handy to have five minutes break at LFACC.

Heard about that although I didn't actually use it myself last year. Was hanging out with friends but it's useful to have somewhere to get away from the crowds, have a sit down, each lunch or just get yourself organised etc. Has been great other times I've used it though.

• Showmasters Admin

just to let everyone know Gold passes will be let in first in the morning before the rest of the public.

you will also be give your wrist band before you go in so you can pick up your autographs at any time over the weekend, so you do not have to stay in line to pick them up as soon as you get into the show in the morning.

hope that helps

jason

• Like 1

Just on a quick note, how will the confirmation work in this case? If the wrist bands are given before one would go in, what needs to be shown? The last time I bought a gold pass, which was at the EMS in 2011, I had to show both the confirmation of purchase as well as my passport. Does the same apply?

Just on a quick note, how will the confirmation work in this case? If the wrist bands are given before one would go in, what needs to be shown? The last time I bought a gold pass, which was at the EMS in 2011, I had to show both the confirmation of purchase as well as my passport. Does the same apply?

To the best of my knowledge this is still the case. You will need the confirmation of purchase and some sort of ID. But I will get this confirmed as soon as possible.

just to let everyone know Gold passes will be let in first in the morning before the rest of the public.

you will also be give your wrist band before you go in so you can pick up your autographs at any time over the weekend, so you do not have to stay in line to pick them up as soon as you get into the show in the morning.

hope that helps

jason

Excellent new. thanks Jason.

hope that helps

jason

Brilliant! What about talk tickets? Will we be able to pick up the ones we want during the Friday preview? Or on each morning?

Thanks Jason :)

Jonathan you were lucky - it was the last 5 of us in the gold pass queue that were left as they didn't bring out a bough wrist bands! But definitely picking up packs later was excellent, and the SM crew were really helpful letting us skip the queue for buying photoshoots that we didn't get in advance (Billie) as it wasn't our fault. It was a bit crazy though!

hope that helps

jason

Brilliant! What about talk tickets? Will we be able to pick up the ones we want during the Friday preview? Or on each morning?

You don't need tickets, unless the system has changed. There's reserved seating for golds so you just turn up. However, last year there wasn't enough seating and they had to ask everyone which ones they intended to go to to make sure enough seats were put out, Hopefully that won't be the case this time.

hope that helps

jason

Good news. I assume this will be the case for those of us going to the friday preview too? Wristbands given out outside?

hope that helps

jason

You don't need tickets, unless the system has changed. There's reserved seating for golds so you just turn up. However, last year there wasn't enough seating and they had to ask everyone which ones they intended to go to to make sure enough seats were put out, Hopefully that won't be the case this time.

The system has not changed. Just show your pass and walk in the talks.

OK...Can we all please just stop talking about LFCC... In any shape or form...

I'm serious!!

I'm literally getting 'squee' moments two to three time a day now just thinking about it and working at a hospital, poeple are starting to look at me funny...

I'm serious!!

I'm literally getting 'squee' moments two to three time a day now just thinking about it and working at a hospital, people are starting to look at me funny...

I think that might be a little hard considering there's a whole section devoted to it. :P

I'm serious!!

I'm literally getting 'squee' moments two to three time a day now just thinking about it and working at a hospital, poeple are starting to look at me funny...

I can block your access to the LFACC section if you insist. ;)

• Like 1