warning

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we have big plans for this event at the end of the year and we intend to have many big cool guests and it will be a full on Collectormaina so be warned , there will be guests you will want to meet so keep the date clear :-)

just wanted to give you all the heads up.

remember the date cannot be set till the first week in June but it will be ether

DATE CHANGE AS OF C19:

The show will be either 9/10 Nov or 16/17 Nov. Confirmation on dates to follow soon.

see you there

jason

Edited by Queen_Sindel

we have big plans for this event at the end of the year and we intend to have many big cool guests and it will be a full on Collectormaina so be warned , there will be guests you will want to meet so keep the date clear :-)

just wanted to give you all the heads up.

remember the date cannot be set till the first week in June but it will be ether

Friday 11th - Sunday 13th October

OR

Friday 18th - Sunday 20th October

see you there

jason

What date is this years Entertainment Media Show?

• 5 weeks later...

Yep even when it was pleasant outside on Saturday it was bloody freezing in there. It was bearable yesterday but then it was very warm outside. I fear that unless sommeone spectacular is announced the prospect of November weather may put me off....

• Like 1

So have the dates changed?

Yes as seen by the flyers at C19, 9/10 Nov or 16/17 Nov.

Someone should really update the dates on the title of this thread asap as people will be booking leave and hotels etc based on that info. Clearly it's been known for a while in order to get the flyers printed. Should have been communicated on here too as soon as it was decided.

Just booked my b****y hotel tonight for 2 nights!!! Going to have to see if they'll let me amend the booking. Not a happy chappy right now.

This date change really should be better publicised!!

Which date did you book for...it had two dates in October advertised originally. Neither had been confirmed before the change to November.

Just booked my b****y hotel tonight for 2 nights!!! Going to have to see if they'll let me amend the booking. Not a happy chappy right now.

This date change really should be better publicised!!

Which date did you book for...it had two dates in October advertised originally. Neither had been confirmed before the change to November.

I booked both just in case!! The OH was going to use the alternate weekend for shopping!

I've checked with the hotel and the bookings can be amended as I'm an Honors holder or something and it was booked as flexible lol... :dance:

• 2 weeks later...