Sponsored Guest Announcement - ALEXIS DENISOF

Massive Events

just a question that's been floating around (we already bought extra photoshoots so its not for us)

do ALL packages (standard/gold/silver/vip) have to pay for the photoshoot/autographs or are they included in some packages but not in others?

• Showmasters Admin

just a question that's been floating around (we already bought extra photoshoots so its not for us)

do ALL packages (standard/gold/silver/vip) have to pay for the photoshoot/autographs or are they included in some packages but not in others?

Hi there,

All packages will have to pay for Alexis' auto or photo if you want them. Neither his photo or auto is included in any package.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

Mark :smile:

another question LOL --> we paid 3 GBP for postage while we assume there is no postage involved in the process. Did we do something wrong?

Orders are processed manually and you shouldn't be charged for the postage as there won't be one in this case. The photo shoot will be included with your registration pack that you collect at the event.

• Showmasters Admin

another question LOL --> we paid 3 GBP for postage while we assume there is no postage involved in the process. Did we do something wrong?

Orders are processed manually and you shouldn't be charged for the postage as there won't be one in this case. The photo shoot will be included with your registration pack that you collect at the event.

That is correct! You will not be charged for postage on photo shoot tickets! :smile:

Mark :smile:

This has made me sign up for my first weekend away convention, and gold ticket! It's right before I go to New York with my friend (also on here, also going gold to this event), and I had planned to go out early to NYC for my birthday weekend.

Now I'll get to spend it in Birmingham...

(I was born in the Midlands, it's not that bad ;) ).

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... I'll be meeting lovely guests, happy birthday to me :D

• Like 4

Come to think of it, Alexis is also the first guest for "Avengers"

since he was in the ending credits ... question for the Q&A panel: why were you in the ending credits.. we searched tirelesly and didn't find him haha

I think he was the alien leader talking to Thanos. (No, I didn't recognize him either.)